Nike Zoom Freak 3

Got them in yesterday from NDC
89B1B745-4FAF-42B2-A3A4-3C508643F353.jpeg
Gonna have to pay resale on these, smh

Gonna have to pay resale on these, smh
Sigh, yea I’ve been there before. Didn’t expect these to go fast but of course everything on NDC sells out now because there’s 0 risk when there’s such a friendly return policy. At least take solace that these resellers are losing money with where their prices are :lol:

Sigh, yea I’ve been there before. Didn’t expect these to go fast but of course everything on NDC sells out now because there’s 0 risk when there’s such a friendly return policy. At least take solace that these resellers are losing money with where their prices are :lol:
It’s gonna be a month or so before I recover from the Big Bang’s (*sigh*), so hopefully it will be down by then.

It's about time we see hints of the Freak 4s isn't it? Looks like the 3s came out 7/1/2021
Like the PGs, I haven't felt a huge presence from the Freak 3s. Most guys in the gym I play at wear Kyrie 7s and KD 14s.
UNO pack definitely brought some attention and hype back to this model, but otherwise it's been meh.

Like the PGs, I haven't felt a huge presence from the Freak 3s. Most guys in the gym I play at wear Kyrie 7s and KD 14s.
UNO pack definitely brought some attention and hype back to this model, but otherwise it's been meh.
Been seeing a butt load a Kyrie 7’s but also a ton of Curry 8’s.

I have 4 pairs of 3s and a NBY on the way :stoneface:

I'm just starting to see people playing in them at the gym. People seem play with whatever is on sale or at the outlet.
Also Kobes
Agree with this, just now starting to see more and more ppl play in them, especially the “beginner” colorways.

I feel like they only get what’s readily available and what they can get in store, that’s why you usually don’t see any special colorways

Just order my first pair of NBY went with the grinches. Really excited to see them in 3 weeks :D

I would like a cement version of the 3s like the 2s. Can’t find a pair I knew I messed up not getting them :smh: may have to go on GOAT

Last edited:
Ok fine, resale isn’t that bad rn. I still prolly won’t cop for another few months or so. Still want these so they can match the shirt
97805E8E-526B-49B1-8551-4F85E628AE46.png

Dang missed out on the release CW on sale. Haven’t picked up a freak 3 yet. Waiting on a CW that is must have for me. … if they ever drop these, I might have to pick up for retail…. But I don’t think we’re gonna get them.
8B13B10D-DA5C-4D31-A3D3-9249FD0110D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom