Nike Zoom Freak 3

every review I’ve seen has been solid
Ah, I haven't been looking yet. But I do know the guy behind those report cards pulls from Asia reviews as well. Also, it was only the preliminary report so the grade could improve with a larger sample size.

The only thing I don’t like about the tonal cws is the material of the section that wraps around the ankle, esp by the laceholes. It will definitely crease up and maybe crack over time.

0AD567E1-7A04-4072-9B12-CDC7354999EF.jpeg

I hope the NBYs will have a softer/flexible material for that section.

WHEN DO THESES COME OUT?

Welp… I guess they didn’t launch. I’ll keep checking throughout the day. I’ve got my cart loaded with the med discount code already lol

Anyone have a lead on the smoothie immorality pair? Slept on it, didn’t think they sell out on NDC.

All these possible colors and I just hope he drops another Greece colorway. I just love the simple aesthetics of it. And after playing most of this summer league in the Freak 2's, I just can't seem to go back to playing in the 1's for some reason. And the Freak 1's were my favorite modern shoe to ball in before the F2's. Very odd stuff going on.

But anybody with the NBY access able to whip up a colorway similar to these? I'm curious if the colors would transfer well.

nike-zoom-freak-1-greece-release-date-bq5422-400-pair.jpg

All these possible colors and I just hope he drops another Greece colorway. I just love the simple aesthetics of it. And after playing most of this summer league in the Freak 2's, I just can't seem to go back to playing in the 1's for some reason. And the Freak 1's were my favorite modern shoe to ball in before the F2's. Very odd stuff going on.

But anybody with the NBY access able to whip up a colorway similar to these? I'm curious if the colors would transfer well.

nike-zoom-freak-1-greece-release-date-bq5422-400-pair.jpg
this was the shoes my little homie GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal use to play in all the time at the park until a somalian dwarf named bobbito choked him out for his pair

Back
Top Bottom