Nike Zoom Freak 4

Toe box reminds me of a drose 11
81218B8B-B669-4E38-A5B5-EA7742C97ADC.jpeg

swoosh is too high, imo. but then if they made it too low, it would look like the 1's.

i dunno

I think they'll turn out okay. I can never figure out what the early pics are missing. But once finalized I think they'll be usable.

Hmmm still not doing it for me yet….

You think the price is going to go up, considering that it looks like Nike put more cushioning in the forefoot?

Why does the swoosh look so jacked up. The tongue and lacing look good and even the forefoot looks decent, if cheapish. But the side, the swoosh, the heel, looks cheap and budgety.

Hope somehow they look better in future pics. I got multiple colorways of the 1s, skipped the 2s, then multiple colorways of the 3s. Really want to like the 4s.

$10 bump for more forefoot cushion? I need the specs! Might scoop up some 3s on sale right now on NDC

it may be 4% like in reference to the nike running shoes, like the vaporfly 4%. They look like similar zoom units to some of the forefoot stuff in those shoes.

4% angled zoom 🤔 would that make you lean forward or be on your toes more. Interesting.

I see what you’re saying. The VF 4% was pure ZOOMX paired with a carbon fiber plate. That model didn’t have Zoom Air Pods . I think the Zoom Tempo Next% would be the better running shoe to compare it with since those do.

Seeing Yanni rocking 'em, that giant weird looking swoosh just throws off the look of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom