Nike Zoom Freak 4

These are easily the worst from what l see so far
2s are best
1s and 3s are cool, 1s slightly edge them out imo

It's funny how a shift in the Reverse Swoosh positioning can separate the best looking and worst looking models of the ZF line :emoji_sweat_smile:

The PG6 is looking like my favorite Nike Basketball Signature going into the 2023.

It's funny how a shift in the Reverse Swoosh positioning can separate the best looking and worst looking models of the ZF line :emoji_sweat_smile:

The PG6 is looking like my favorite Nike Basketball Signature going into the 2023.
I'm waiting on the infrareds to drop.

As for the Yanni line, I only have the 1s and I think it's gonna stay that way until the 5 comes around, although I do want some 3s

think I grabbed 5 pairs of 1s, 2 pairs of 2s and 5 pairs of 3s. I can probably stand to take it easy on the 4s

I got one of the pairs of 2s free from Nike otherwise I would have just ended up with that Naija pair, never got around to getting the Cement 2s

3-1-2 for me of the pairs that released...

4 looks good to me, I'm interested to try a pair on.

What will be interesting to see is where the line goes, if Kyrie is really out and Lebron/KD is getting up there in years. PG hasn't moved much in price point. Will they move Giannis line to the forefront and add more tech and up the price?

I'm biased because Giannis is my favorite player on my favorite team but this thread (and all subsequent threads for his sigs) have all started out with lukewarm to negative reactions haha - I remember when the first sample of the ZF1's were posted and it got roasted on here and now it's everyone's favorite (as it should be - it's a classic) so I'll reserve judgement till we get the actual product shots - it's an intriguing design for sure.

I'm good for at least one colorway. I haven't copped any zoom freaks since the coming to america's.

White ones might have me doin a you-we on the 4s, like to see more CWs

Idc I didn't like the initial photos of the unglued samples and not feelin the purples

I like em, good to see no strap this time
Although the immortality 2 looks more premium somehow

Last edited:
1656515146936.jpeg

C1FA2B3D-C676-417C-A5AB-87EAF8AB804E.jpeg

I usually like to grab the debut pair for each one, if thats the one he's got in the pic I wouldn't be mad with it.

Back
Top Bottom