Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Nice kicks/Shoepalace have to have the worst effing customer service I have ever seen. Impossible to get someone to respond. Idiots.

This. They didn't respond to my emails, tweets, calls for over 30 days. Not until PayPal gave me my money back. Don't try and buy anything that's on sale (as tempting as prices are) bc im pretty sure those items are sourced from specific locations and their inter-store communication is probably non-existent and don't care about shipping items out.

Does everybody go half size down with these?

I did. Causally I wear my TTS. when I ball I had to half a size down. It’s super snug but at least that’s how I like it during ball. Has that early 2000 feel to it. I like it.

I did. Causally I wear my TTS. when I ball I had to half a size down. It’s super snug but at least that’s how I like it during ball. Has that early 2000 feel to it. I like it.
I went a half size down for balling ball. TTS for casual wear.

I had to .5 size up. But I have wide feet. The inner bootie made it too tight.

Do you guys own the 360 or love xi? If so are they the same size is your protro? I went a half size down and now I am having second thoughts if I made the right choice

HALP
F79FD737-E2E6-4822-85A2-67D96D8F99D3.png

Well they will be a pain in the *** to get if they drop

i hate how nike celebrates certain things but makes it hard as hell to get

Was surprised to see the All Stars on NDC. First Protros on the site that I've seen?

Ordered, delivered tomorrow. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom