Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

My guess is it will be a regional release to UNDFTD stores.

It's not just yellow dropping.

C8E965BF-EBEC-41B8-84F7-8DF14CECCC19.jpeg
Anyone get mismatched pairs? The right shoe’s toebox looks different from the left. Got it via the snkrs app.

I'm gonna go out on a whim here and guess that the yellow pair is a 8/24 kobe day release. I know Clark Kent and Bron are definitely F&F people but Frank Knitty from the Drew League has these and the green Giannis pair. Gives me hope that they may release one day.

Called it. If that's a reliable source lol.

Got my pair today too. Right shoe has defects on it although I didn't notice a difference in toe box size.

NDC making my life real difficult today, cancelling my exchange order without any notice and giving me errors when trying to check out buying a replacement pair.

Anyone else having trouble with Nike today?

Got my pair today too. Right shoe has defects on it although I didn't notice a difference in toe box size.

NDC making my life real difficult today, cancelling my exchange order without any notice and giving me errors when trying to check out buying a replacement pair.

Anyone else having trouble with Nike today?

Still thinking whether I should return it or not since am planing to beat them up anyway. Stockx has then for $40 below retail so may return the snkrs pair and cop from stockx.

Still thinking whether I should return it or not since am planing to beat them up anyway. Stockx has then for $40 below retail so may return the snkrs pair and cop from stockx.

Yeah you weren't lying about the StockX prices! I was working with a Nike gift card so whatever.

Nike is giving me the runaround with my defective pair. I was first advised via live chat to buy a second pair due to the low stock and return the original. I was given an overnight shipping promo code but upon checkout it would error out. I tried this a number of times. Then I was advised to call, which I did. They said they'd send me an a pair for exchange, overnighted. Checked hours later and my order is canceled.

Called again to find out I'm basically frozen out of my NDC Plus account at this point. Because it's a 'launch' shoe, its limited to one per customer. The "Elite" team is supposed to get back to me...within 14 days. By then the stock is sure to dry up, and any further orders with my account will automatically be cancelled.

I'm pissed! This is a first for me. This might be my third exchange/return in the dozens of shoes I've ordered over the years. Some ol' bull...

C8E965BF-EBEC-41B8-84F7-8DF14CECCC19.jpeg
Anyone get mismatched pairs? The right shoe’s toebox looks different from the left. Got it via the snkrs app.

Wouldn't call mine mismatched but mine came with a pretty significant crease in my right toe box as well. Also purchased via snkrs. Was pissed when I opened the box due to our constant concerns with Nike QC, but after balling in them didnt really care. They're gonna crease anyway.

was able to cop a pair of the blk/gold zk1's.

please tell me theyre still cut a 1/2 sz too big...

Back
Top Bottom