Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Got 3 pr of 81pts, & 3 of the allstar protros $39 each. I have severl of the original as well. I have a ton of DS kobes, and it sickens me on how people are trying to capitalize on this. Before all this the 81pts were selling fro around $80 bucks!!

CE0138A6-0F84-4CC3-8CCA-9D0BDD84CC5E.jpeg

Still can’t believe it :frown:

Saw a size 12 of the 81 protros randomly over the weekend. I’ll keep an eye out for other sizes and update if I come across those sizes

If you happen to see that size 12 I’d love the oop. Went to buy anything last night and prices are insane. Even the Mamba Mentality book sellers have listed for $500. Champion jerseys going for hundreds. **** is frustrating

If anyone has a 12 of the 81 point game, shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance. S/O to the few consignment shops not allowing vultures to profit from his death.

Glad I scooped the 81 PTS last year on Eastbay at the discount. I'll probably rock them later, but can't stop looking at them and thinking of the memories. I watched that whole game live on TV as I did most of his games since I was a fan from Hawaii. Still though :smh:

I was at work when the news broke and had an 81 Points in my cart for under $100, got too distraught to buy it, if I did that meant the news was real. A few minutes later the guy had closed all the listings and re-listed at $1,000 a pair. I know not everybody loved KB like people on this board are likely to but I expected if not compassion at least some humanity from people...

I was at work when the news broke and had an 81 Points in my cart for under $100, got too distraught to buy it, if I did that meant the news was real. A few minutes later the guy had closed all the listings and re-listed at $1,000 a pair. I know not everybody loved KB like people on this board are likely to but I expected if not compassion at least some humanity from people...
You expect too much. Just look around the world and see what’s happening.... there is some good out there, but opportunity brings out the vultures...

$1000 dollars though? I can’t with people!

I ended up scooping 3 pairs of the 81's and dont plan on selling. There is one pair i wear and the other two will most likely stay ds

Best I can do guys is keep an eye out for any ZK1's that show up in the outlets....but I'm sure the re-sellers are probably all over them now.

I have all of the ZK1 GR releases...un-DS of course. Over the years I've had at least one of just about every single model, most of them worn to the death and then discarded...some that I regret. Maybe any of you size 12 guys would be willing to trade something in your collection for one of my ZK1's? Not trying to make this forum into a buy/sell thing, just trying to help some true fans get something that they really wanted and vice versa. If it's against the rules I'll delete this post, anyone interested just shoot me a PM. Would have to do this in person of course.

Best I can do guys is keep an eye out for any ZK1's that show up in the outlets....but I'm sure the re-sellers are probably all over them now.

I have all of the ZK1 GR releases...un-DS of course. Over the years I've had at least one of just about every single model, most of them worn to the death and then discarded...some that I regret. Maybe any of you size 12 guys would be willing to trade something in your collection for one of my ZK1's? Not trying to make this forum into a buy/sell thing, just trying to help some true fans get something that they really wanted and vice versa. If it's against the rules I'll delete this post, anyone interested just shoot me a PM. Would have to do this in person of course.
Tried to PM you but wouldn’t let me. Hit me if you can please.

My Community Store didn't have anything at all. That's disappointing. Hope the market comes down in the coming months.

Your account settings don't allow PMs.

Back
Top Bottom