Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

"After reviewing order, I have learned that the seller was unable to fulfill this purchase."

Oh well, the hunt continues. Got some KD ids coming in soon so I'm good.

Sample Travis scott kobe 1s
Screenshot_20200109-134940.png

just wondering the protro 1 noise cancelling, are they okay to hoop in?
i've seen people literally hoop in sandals and ball out , this is still a performance basketball shoe with padding removed for style.

i'll say yes, it's just not gonna be pleasant because it has zero padding, might wanna double sock though.

let us know how it works out for you.

Width of the toebox has been bothering me lately, but bought a shoe stretcher and set it up in one pair for about 48 hours. Seems to have widened up the shoe to a very comfortable width. Going to get some run in them this weekend to see if I notice a difference while playing in them
2E89A7C7-BEF1-4F76-9B04-FA02E7B53B60.jpeg

Width of the toebox has been bothering me lately, but bought a shoe stretcher and set it up in one pair for about 48 hours. Seems to have widened up the shoe to a very comfortable width. Going to get some run in them this weekend to see if I notice a difference while playing in them
2E89A7C7-BEF1-4F76-9B04-FA02E7B53B60.jpeg

That's exactly what I did with both my pairs. I sized up and it still bit into my pinky toe.

That's exactly what I did with both my pairs. I sized up and it still bit into my pinky toe.
Smh. It’s a shame because the 1’s are a really great performer and I have a lot of good memories in them but sadly I might have to let them go....just tried them on after stretching for two days. They felt great at first but by the second hour they were back to feeling really uncomfortable

RIP Kobe.
I don't know why I didn't pick up the 81 points, I always wanted them. I remember watching that game and thinking how amazing he can push the limit

I regret not buying these as well. They were at the outlets but I thought it would hit lower and always waited... now it seems its not happening until hopefully things die down. Prices are ridiculous right now....

had MLPS had all star.. smh. those black/yellows are so dope. couldn't get the fit to feel right just casual and really wish i tried them on court beforehand.

Copped all the protros at one point but only kept the all stars. Wish I was able to get the undftd but that wont happen now

Purchased the 81 pt game as soon as the news broke. Wanted them since the og release but procrastinated. Got an alert from GOAT my shoe was confirmed but now they say seller never shipped. I dont know who to believe.

I truly hate what I’m seeing with prices, I wish everyone could make a commitment not to buy anything from those sellers. But that’s not happening.

I saw a particular pair of shoes a seller was struggling to sell for between $300-$350 over the past year.

Last not I saw the same shoes from the same seller for $2000! I couldn’t do anything but laugh.

I get it, but it’s pathetic.

Man I’ve wanted this shoe sine the protro revision but kept getting distracted by other releases... I hope I’ll be able to grab a pair one day without the chaos...

Back
Top Bottom