Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

His cousin should of sent to diff address! I’m happy these company’s are finally cutting out the resellers

It’s good that they’re actually taking it seriously it seems. But in that situation I don’t see what they did wrong. It’s not that easy for some people to just ship to a different address. I would call them about it though.

It’s good that they’re actually taking it seriously it seems. But in that situation I don’t see what they did wrong. It’s not that easy for some people to just ship to a different address. I would call them about it though.

I get it but all they saw was 2 diff names going to same address. What the dude expect

If it said 1 per household that would make perfect sense for the cancel. I saw them go up placed my order and was like yo cuz those Kobe's up on Undefeated so he placed his order. Not that they needed it for this particular pair but I look at it like I was giving them some business and got punished.

His cousin should of sent to diff address! I’m happy these company’s are finally cutting out the resellers

Nike needs to follow suit by finding away to eliminate bots on the snkrs app. it shouldn't even exist as option for people to penetrate their servers like that and keep on working on backdoor vulnerabilities so it would be even much harder for people use tools like bots and such.

I'm glad undefeated is choosing to kill off the resellers from buying multiple pairs, who choose to profit off their hardwork on creating the shoe not some douche who looking for a easy come-up. Got get a real job. This how you take control of your business and have people satisfied from the guy who just want the 1 pair to guy who is hardcore kobe fan. Not some reseller who probably doesn't care as long as his pocket is fat from the hype. ITS AMERICA SO CAPITALISM GONNA REIGN SUPREME.

This is why i don't use stock-x it only encourages people to become a reseller and the platform is designed to help resellers sell their sneakers. This is why u see so many cancelled orders and shady crap on stock-x, people are trying to selling for a high price. yeah its authentic, but im not dropping 70% mark up prices for some kicks never had never will.

but of course they need to use better discretion when they need to cancel multiple orders.

Last edited:
I must admit I literally hate resellers! I ball in all of my shoes and I’m nearing 37 and my end in playing in leagues in my city. These shoes are very dear to my heart. When I bought them, literally no one was wearing Kobe’s back in 06 on the east coast but me. I bought three Kobe 1’s for $129 total! I used my 30% off coupons and they were already on sale. But Nike is whack for these releases. They’re not making them accessible to folks who really were supporters since day 1. Hopefully there is a general release somewhere down the road.

nah they cancelled all my orders and they were placed with different accounts, different names, different addresses, and different credit cards.

looks like they approved too many online orders of what they probably didn't have in stock.

i never experienced a undefeated online release but this f'ed up in some ways. only if you were in LA you could have gotten the shoes. nowhere else.

oh and my purchases were from the initial drop. They didn't cancel it all day, and they restocked a bunch of sizes throughout the day. I was checking my order status and it was good all day. Checked this morning and they were cancelled.

damn... now im thinking they over sold but then why would they do those sporadic releases yesterday ...

it doesn't make sense because I've never been cancelled on UNDFTD before. My order status says "Cancelled- Reason: Fraud Fullfillment Status: Restocked"

I checked out manually from the main page from the banner that shows the shoes and the collection lookbook.

All manual and cancelled...
Screenshot_20180218-132828.jpg

Back
Top Bottom