Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Would be messed up they put the shoes up online just to say they had them online so those of us not in LA didn't feel left out or as a bait to sell the shirts and accessories.

I wouldn’t call the stores to ***** about your cancelled order, unless you’re looking to irritate people. They know nothing of what’s going on with online operations. The online stock is not coming from the stores here in LA County.

anyone has an order that's not cancelled?

My order isn’t canceled. Just confirmed like it was yesterday but keep in mind I copped before the link was posted in here. No sure if anyone else copped when link was posted here or not

535F4BD5-B88B-4861-B810-3032D73DDD16.jpeg

Wore them out yesterday 8)

Got hit with the cancels as well. 1 order from initial drop and 1 from restock, diff accounts, name, cc, but same shipping and billing.

This sucks, reason they said was Fraud but I've ordered from them before. Makes no sense.

Got hit with the cancels as well. 1 order from initial drop and 1 from restock, diff accounts, name, cc, but same shipping and billing.

This sucks, reason they said was Fraud but I've ordered from them before. Makes no sense.
So they cancelled both orders?

They cancelled mines last night & still no cancellation email or refund smh. I spoke to UNDFTD la Brea they said to email them but at this point I’m already giving up hope!!! :smh:

Hit 17 orders (If you have to ask, yes)... All but one cancelled. Just got shipping from UPS for that one.

Any of you guys who hit on 17 pairs want to do a straight trade for a pair of black Bape Dame 4s? Haha. Size 10 Bape for size 9 Protro.

Back
Top Bottom