Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Remember...1300 pairs and only one store released these worldwide! If these were international release only or released during Kobe's prime resale would be insane!

Do you guys think the “Maize” pair will drop in prices on eBay too? These shoes are extremely sentimental to me and I was wearing them when basically nobody in South Carolina liked Kobe. I ball in my shoes and I’m having a hard time contemplating dropping $235 for these. The durability wasn’t the best on these years ago because the white part would easily peel off back in the day.

I want to wait cause prices are dipping slightly but I'm worried that I will wait too long and then the prices will go back up quickly before I scoop

20180227_000338.jpg

someone offering me 380 shipped and invoiced for size 8. already got 1 pair tho lol.

thinking of returning my del sols now and accept the offer lol

I was thinking I should have waited until after I copped to say that on this thread....:lol:
Highest bid right now for a size 10.5 is $375 right now, crazy how these prices keep dropping. Who knows by Friday it'll probably be around $325-$340 :nerd:

i wear 11.5 for the prelude 1 (too big for me)
so ordered an 11 for these protros
will they fit or not?
thanks in advance!

I had a $20 off from StockX and was about to pull the trigger on my size after seeing the price drops. Just realized the promo code exprired today. I’m an idiot. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom