Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

C, Nike will eventually ban you for excessive returns. Seen it a few times, it will happen
I hear you but of course you gotta be selective with it. Also, I generally dont feel as bad because I'm returning a brand new unused pair.

Well..no footlocker locations are gettin the Kobe 1's around me..guess I gotta go the online route..smh

Anything on NDC about these yet?

IM getting worried lol. My GF got a pass to the employee store through her work. Were on our way and im really really hoping these protros are there.

my local HOH still got decent sizes for the MPLS (also the Finals seconds) was gonna cop but honestly I can wait it out till I get these cheaper somewhere else or pass on it>D

Yessir

Attachments

• 6D1B0F70-DDE5-4D35-97BE-CE58D3B85C29.jpeg
    6D1B0F70-DDE5-4D35-97BE-CE58D3B85C29.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 6
10 min ago said it was sold out but just now price was back up, added my size 11 and was in line for about 30 sec, then got the got em message

I think I'm banned, it says MPLS is still sold out when I log in. But not for the other drops today.

Then when I log off, FSR

This site SMH I'll wait for NDC drop

Last edited:
So I forgot about these and then they said sold out at like 10:37am but then I went back to them a few minutes later and there was nearly a FSR and I "Got 'Em" almost instantly. Looks like a fake sellout maybe?

Back
Top Bottom