Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Can someone let me know if I should go TTS or 1/2 down to play ball in? I like my performance sneakers to have not much toe room. I have been going TTS in all my Kobe’s: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.

Thx!

TTS. Toebox felt a little narrow to me though. There's no way I'll size down.

damn, i guess my feet aren't as wide as i had initially thought since most of you say to go tts and never .5 size down.

bought the final second for hoops and went tts, fits normal, then help a friend cop a pair of mpls .5 size down just so he can try them on but he ended up going with his pair which is full size down from my size, so i was going to return my pair of .5 size of mpls but the colors are so nice i wanted to keep it so i tried it on and if i'm rocking it casually, the fit isn't all that bad, no pain on the sides of the foot.

Have a 13 and 14 in these, 13 is kinda tight around toe box. I have a wide foot.

Back in 2006 I was deep into SB's and missed out on the Kobe line until much later. Now with these Protros, I am finally able to purchase the 1's I missed out on.
My Protro Collection so far:
IMG_8114.jpg

Question: Can anyone confirm if Kobe actually wore the MPLS 1's in game? Also, did he wear the 2006 ASG? I can't find any pictures of him in the MPLS 1's and the 2006 ASG kicks he wore had blue instead of black.

Back in 2006 I was deep into SB's and missed out on the Kobe line until much later. Now with these Protros, I am finally able to purchase the 1's I missed out on.
My Protro Collection so far:
IMG_8114.jpg

Question: Can anyone confirm if Kobe actually wore the MPLS 1's in game? Also, did he wear the 2006 ASG? I can't find any pictures of him in the MPLS 1's and the 2006 ASG kicks he wore had blue instead of black.
No on the MPLS and the ASG, outside of the PE he wore.

I ordered the black/maize Protro's and it should arrive tomorrow. So, how are these comfort wise as far as walking around in them? Is the full length Zoom air very responsive on the firs step?

Im on the hunt for the white UNDFTD pair as well. Im not sure if the price is getting any lower though. How does the MPLS look in hand for anyone that copped?

I UNDS'ed my MLPS last night. Honestly as a colorway, I had them lower on the ranking list based on the colorways that have came out. However....

Once I put them on foot they were amazing. Such a clean colorway and its unique to any other show that I have. I'm loving this colorway right now and will probably rock them to the gym tonight.

I UNDS'ed my MLPS last night. Honestly as a colorway, I had them lower on the ranking list based on the colorways that have came out. However....

Once I put them on foot they were amazing. Such a clean colorway and its unique to any other show that I have. I'm loving this colorway right now and will probably rock them to the gym tonight.

that blue is amazing in person, the one and only reason i copped

Ordered the white undefeated pair today. Have seen a lot of good reviews on the protro 1. Am looking forward to getting my pair in.

Did you guys go TTS or down half a size for ball?

TTS - a tad too long and had too much room in the shoe so it felt extra bulky like I was dragging the shoe around on the court.

Down half a size - fit was almost perfect, like the shoe was an extension of my feet (didn’t even feel bulky at all), but after a while the narrowness starting pinching my midfoot pretty bad. Debating whether to break them in more, or to send them back to Nike or not :ohwell:

TTS - a tad too long and had too much room in the shoe so it felt extra bulky like I was dragging the shoe around on the court.

Down half a size - fit was almost perfect, like the shoe was an extension of my feet (didn’t even feel bulky at all), but after a while the narrowness starting pinching my midfoot pretty bad. Debating whether to break them in more, or to send them back to Nike or not :ohwell:

I went TTS. I dont think I will wear them to play in. My knees are too old! Need the cushioning of LBJ 15 or CE17. They are my go to balling kicks. Like the look of the Undefeated pair but just had to wait for the resell to come down to a price I was happy to pay. Plan to pick up the camo if I like them once I have them in hand.

went TTS for hoops, but tried on a different colorway half size down and felt that it's doable wearing them casually. to be fair i like a bit more room in the toebox for hoops shoes, the width was just right going TTS while the length is a tiny bit longer than i would like but not a deal breaker even if i have to be really picky.

went TTS for hoops, but tried on a different colorway half size down and felt that it's doable wearing them casually. to be fair i like a bit more room in the toebox for hoops shoes, the width was just right going TTS while the length is a tiny bit longer than i would like but not a deal breaker even if i have to be really picky.

I might go with TTS with insole swap to thicker sofsoles for a slightly more snug fit. Fit makes or breaks this shoe to me.

Back
Top Bottom