Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Nike doing an awesome job with the 1's on these retros. I’m glad they retroed the del sols and MPLS. Just need that 81 point colorway of them. A Stash 1 would be nice too.

Last edited:
I like that they are spending all of time on one model. I hope they keep doing that. Sure we wait awhile for some other models but....we know when they get there that they are gonna release a lot of them

Last edited:
I want another blk based colorway.

So wait the all star color drops the 17th? Or the 1st?

119A3CA9-1CBE-4787-B3F4-19386C607ACA.png

I really want them to do Orca Protro II Strengths lol

I need a home Laker II also

Nike really doin great things with the colorways they releasing

6CD653A1-43B9-4567-9601-EE3F574F0C0F.jpeg

Trying to break them in for a second day at work so I can hoop in them! When I first got them I immediately hopped in them and they were very uncomfortable, so I’ve decided to be more patient and break them in. Don’t know how long it will take before they feel like Lebron XVs in terms of upper comfort?!

I know Snkrs have them dropping on the 17th but that doesnt mean it's the offical date. Snkrs dropped the mlps on the 10th but the official release was the 6th. I'm actually hoping that it is the 17th though so I can prepare to pick up a couple

I know Snkrs have them dropping on the 17th but that doesnt mean it's the offical date. Snkrs dropped the mlps on the 10th but the official release was the 6th. I'm actually hoping that it is the 17th though so I can prepare to pick up a couple

Same here, need a little more time. :lol:

6CD653A1-43B9-4567-9601-EE3F574F0C0F.jpeg

Trying to break them in for a second day at work so I can hoop in them! When I first got them I immediately hopped in them and they were very uncomfortable, so I’ve decided to be more patient and break them in. Don’t know how long it will take before they feel like Lebron XVs in terms of upper comfort?!

Remember, these aren't like the shoes we get nowadays from Nike - they require breaking in and actually softening up the leather. It probably took like 5 or 6 solid wears (I'm talking like each time with them on my feet for at least an hour) before I really thought these were super comfortable. I started just shooting around in them first, wearing them while lifting (I know sounds crazy) but after a few days of doing that I could feel the zoom more and the leather broke in a bit. Now I wear them for hoops and they are one of my go-to in my rotation. Give em some time, they'll feel great.

Remember, these aren't like the shoes we get nowadays from Nike - they require breaking in and actually softening up the leather. It probably took like 5 or 6 solid wears (I'm talking like each time with them on my feet for at least an hour) before I really thought these were super comfortable. I started just shooting around in them first, wearing them while lifting (I know sounds crazy) but after a few days of doing that I could feel the zoom more and the leather broke in a bit. Now I wear them for hoops and they are one of my go-to in my rotation. Give em some time, they'll feel great.

appreciate the info! will give it another go after a few more wears at work. to be fair i'm one of those with little patience, probably my fault the shoe isn't more comfortable. i even beat it with one of those sticks that you use to pound on baseball gloves plus oil to soften up the gloves and the toebox on the shoes still won't soften up quite the way i like it yet :frown:

copped about 7 pairs of zk1's for like 37 shipped ea from outlets back in the day.

crazy these are retailing for 175 now. lol

Surely there's got to be something dropping on 8/24. I'm guessing the Blackouts or 81s.

Speaking of I have a DS Size 12 BlackOut ZK1 I want to get rid of anybody wants to pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom