Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

DWBQFDCU0AABnlf.png

Man this release was dumb. Luckily I had someone with me jump out to hold me a spot but i was stuck inside my car for like 20 minutes on the street cause all the idiots who abandoned their car in the middle of the street. Even heard some dude forgot to put his car in park and just hopped out.

smh, putting people lives at risk. their is a better way to release a product safely. stay safe yall. its just sneakers, not your life.

Man this release was dumb. Luckily I had someone with me jump out to hold me a spot but i was stuck inside my car for like 20 minutes on the street cause all the idiots who abandoned their car in the middle of the street. Even heard some dude forgot to put his car in park and just hopped out.

This fiasco made me realize I need to retire again foreal this time.

I want answers from y’all MFs numbered 1-500, though. >D

I was only 10 min. out, found a dope red zone to park in, ran to get in line, and I was still in the 600s.

I was only 10 min. out, found a dope red zone to park in, ran to get in line, and I was still in the 600s.

I was 6 minutes out. Found a spot down the block and nearly ran the length of the street. Had about abut 15 black dudes jump over the little guard rail separating the two sides of the line in front of me and still got a number under 300.

Easy, you had about 300 people cut in front of you. Like other dude said. Others made it into the separate area near the front of the line and they were still cutting. ItsI ridiculous.

I'm in the 700's and got there within 15 minutes. It was a mess. The street was completely blocked because people left their cars in the middle of the road, it was a mess. Mad cutting too, just happy my friend and I got our wristbands

I suggest checking your local Hoh for yellow/black protro since they want to try to keep everything a secret now days. Mine didn’t think they were getting them but they got them. Only 18 pairs. 3 went to employees already

Can not believe how unsafe that wristband fiasco was, from what I hear.

Some pairs are going up on their website on Saturday but not getting my hopes up.

I would honestly be just fine with the OG Del Sol colorway. Camo pair would be a cherry on top but I’m not losing sleep over it.

E290EDE0-5E16-4F63-B8CE-FD24C1656E1F.jpeg Secured the bag!!! Was inline at the Nike makers location for the undefeated White pair, on 555 Mateo st, when undefeated announced location, only 8 mins away, I knew the street was gonna be jammed so I parked a block before and ran through an alley to get to the location, I would’ve been under 100 but mad people cut infront of the lines, ended up being under 300, people left the cars on the street turned on,on the opposite side of the road no one could get out if they parked on 15 ST, release was insane!!!! Glad I got mine and dipped ASAP!!

Back
Top Bottom