Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Sizes were up, maybe a glitch?

Attachments

• image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.png
    image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 37
I hate the Nike app sometimes, I constantly have to hit the “notify me” button every single damn time I open the app. I missed out because of that. SMH.

Are these still even coming out Saturday? Geez.

Garbage move by nike. Understand the kobe line has been dead for year, but these are desperate moves to create hype. Whats the purpose of an app/notifications. nike is a large corp that dosen't owe me anything, but its a two way street.

Glad these went on sale at midnight at a couple spots. Spent the money on them.

Attachments

• answer_kobe.jpg
    answer_kobe.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 28
i'm about go to adidas for real for real. cop me few byw x and chill the 3 stripe boys. Nike is gonna cause heart attacks and broken phones/computer this year. for real

Um...so did the Del Sol Protos actually drop today?!? I've been looking forward to them coming out and keeping my eye on their release. God I hope they didn't come and go just like that.

Man wtf this is some straight BS if Nike did that. When the heck did they drop. I’m so over all they hype building bs. My HOH only got 12 pairs, guess my OGs will have to suffice

I can’t say I’m surprised if they really did early drop them though. It’s just a shame they do this. You want to give them your money and they pretty say GFY buy something else.

Anyone going to Undftd help me proxy a headband? Not sure if they are dropping it online

Anyone going to Undftd help me proxy a headband? Not sure if they are dropping it online
I should be going to the pop up today first thing. I just cant decide between the pop up and makers hq. I'm trying to figure out if its even worth going to the hq if they sold out of undftd,PlayStation and Taiwan's. Hopefully they just restock every day. I have an appt for 2pm at the hq to customize some forces, so I'm leaning towards the pop up first thing and hopefully the lines dont take long.

Talked to a Nike Rep and they said they're still supposed to release Saturday according to their schedule. They said all the reserved pairs sold out. Guess we'll see tomorrow....

Talked to a Nike Rep and they said they're still supposed to release Saturday according to their schedule. They said all the reserved pairs sold out. Guess we'll see tomorrow....

I just talked to a rep now as well, he said the same.... To be ready tomorrow by 7 a.m., even though they don't show on the SNKRS app.

Was gonna go drive down to Footlocker Hollywood this morning, but I had faith that I have one last chance on the app, plus I should be at work anyway >D

Back
Top Bottom