Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

20180303_174217.jpg

Big mood
Is that a size 14 u finally got?

Kobe was never really my favorite Basketball player when he was active but I always thought he was an amazing guy and it's really cool to see him push the boundaries of what an athlete can represent himself as in the media. Lots of respect to him!

I wanted to get the black/maize colorway, but I see them go for $300 plus. Anywhere gotbthrm fkr a lot less? Also, I wanted to know when do the black/purple pair release?

I wanted to get the black/maize colorway, but I see them go for $300 plus. Anywhere gotbthrm fkr a lot less? Also, I wanted to know when do the black/purple pair release?

That sounds like eBay price, is that where you’re looking? Check StockX, I think the lowest right now is $207 depending on size of course.

I remember they made a special Zk5 for Da Vinci, dark night, joker, for the movie......
so any chance they will retro a Oscar theme Zk5, or whatever model? :smile:

I remember they made a special Zk5 for Da Vinci, dark night, joker, for the movie......
so any chance they will retro a Oscar theme Zk5, or whatever model? :smile:

Nike might capitalize and do a Gold colorway for all the models similar to the fade to black.

Nah got a 13. Just wearing thinner socks.
U have any shoes to compare them to lol. I badly wanna cave and get a 13 since i can just sell my 11s and basically be a straight swap. Because 14s still in the 800 range. But then my girl said they are kind of small or tts and I'm not so sure. I have janoski and pro bowl trainers in 13 that are ok to walk in but not run.

U have any shoes to compare them to lol. I badly wanna cave and get a 13 since i can just sell my 11s and basically be a straight swap. Because 14s still in the 800 range. But then my girl said they are kind of small or tts and I'm not so sure. I have janoski and pro bowl trainers in 13 that are ok to walk in but not run.

best shoe i can compare it to is kobe 4's fit.

the undftd camos are beautiful damn, but i like the black/metallic golds that are coming up, most likely a first day cop for me

Back
Top Bottom