Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

probably 90% of the folks that got the wristbands are friends and families of the workers...i hate releases like this man. same ish happened with the ftb 11's when footlocker decided to do a surprise instore release

probably 90% of the folks that got the wristbands are friends and families of the workers...i hate releases like this man. same ish happened with the ftb 11's when footlocker decided to do a surprise instore release

i literally walked into santa monica FTL as they dropped the FTB11 suprise restock on mamba day. copped 1 myself, copped 1 via gf, and paid a homeless dude 40 bucks to go in and buy a pair too lol

Any idea on how many pairs they got?
worker wouldn't say how many pairs...he did tell me that i should line up, but wife and two kids said no. by the time i left hoh it was still fcfs, it may have changed later though

What a joke.

It’s a shame that people who actually will wear it won’t get a shot at owning them. But instead they’ll be mostly purchased by a delusional resellers or a hypebeast who can’t jump over a telephone book athletically and/or has dusty genitalia due to lack of interaction with another human being.

I don’t blame them. I blame Nike. I get it. You don’t want to a repeat of 2006 when the Kobe I was rotting on shelves nation wide and you want to bring back that Original Ethos of house of hoops when there was only one, but damn.!

Never get many of these resellers. I guess theres some thrill in getting something that others want even though you yourself have no plans to keep them? It can't be $. There are easier ways to make a lot more money that involve less effort and practically no education.

What a joke.

It’s a shame that people who actually will wear it won’t get a shot at owning them. But instead they’ll be mostly purchased by a delusional resellers or a hypebeast who can’t jump over a telephone book athletically and/or has dusty genitalia due to lack of interaction with another human being.

I don’t blame them. I blame Nike. I get it. You don’t want to a repeat of 2006 when the Kobe I was rotting on shelves nation wide and you want to bring back that Original Ethos of house of hoops when there was only one, but damn.!
:lol:

Yep..that's the size I need..most i would want to pay for these is 400-450 and even that's hard to fathom at this point for a Kobe shoe

It’s even crazier than normal because the Kobe line in general isn’t even liked especially the 1-3. They would all still be sitting on shelves if they weren’t so limited.

It’s even crazier than normal because the Kobe line in general isn’t even liked especially the 1-3. They would all still be sitting on shelves if they weren’t so limited.

I have not seen one person in the streets rockin any of the Protros. The retail managers I know copped and flipped immediately

Back
Top Bottom