Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

3DBC5E6A-2D4F-4CFB-AB27-0CB1B4C48D4D.jpeg

Same. The lack of solid release info from Foot Locker at this point has me anxious.

FTL has to put them on the app tomorrow at the latest. I'm off Friday so I can hang out around Hollywood but I'd rather not.

FTL not putting them on their app opens the door up to even more f__kery.

That's what happened with the first pair of Protros (Del Sol) that released. They only put that release on the calendar and didn't add it to the app. That helps open the door of unaccountability at the individual stores to back-door pairs to resellers. I complained about it their customer service contact. They actually got back to me, requested specific info to the store I was complaining about, and I provided.

So here we go again. On the calendar, but not the app. I'm glad that those sneakers are now only reselling at about $200. Shows that patience defeats resellers in some cases.

Last edited:

So true, and it's disgusting what goes on, especially out here in LA. I'm glad you complained. I will follow suit if this release is jacked up by them. There is no reason why I should be shut out here in LA. If I am, it's because of their shenanigans.

That's what happened with the first pair of Protros (Del Sol) that released. They only put that release on the calendar and didn't add it to the app. That helps open the door of unaccountability at the individual stores to back-door pairs to resellers. I complained about it their customer service contact. They actually got back to me, requested specific info to the store I was complaining about, and I provided.

So here we go again. On the calendar, but not the app. I'm glad that those sneakers are now only reselling at about $200. Shows that patience defeats resellers in some cases.
Yeah, I remember waiting 2 hours for a pair of the Mamba Mentality Kyrie 3s at HoH Lakewood Center here in LA. There were 3-5 others in front of me, and none of them were a size 9, which is my preferred size due to wide feet, but I can slip into an 8.5 if need be. Employees come out and open the store and ask down the line what size we want. I ask for a 9, and they say they don't have a 9, when I know for a fact none of the people in front of me asked for a 9.

On the bright side, I didn't have any issues copping the Del Sol Protros from the same HoH. But I fear these two upcoming Protros will have some ish to come along with their release.

I'm just gonna say it; Footlocker employees are shady af. It's like they know brick and mortar retail shoe selling spaces are going the way of the dinosaur, so they just try to backdoor as much of the rare shoes as they possibly can. I apologize to any FTL employees on here who actually care about customer service and aren't in it for the shady stuff.

That Devin Booker PE must be releasing.

Saw a seller on Ebay offering size 8-14 but wants 1300 bucks...LMAO

Got one pair of the mamba day pair locked up
Got 3 pairs of the final seconds locked up

Hoping I can trade a pair of the final seconds for another pair of mamba day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom