Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

IMG_2226.JPG
Anyone has the 360 AD NXT in hand?
Yea, I got a pair this AM

1523664724531935539316.jpg

Today's pickups. Sadly I have to find someone willing to swap my 9.5 Mamba Days for an 8.5. Got the Whites in my size though. Shoutout to MVP MVP for being the real MVP with the Silverlake info. Just need the Final Seconds tomorrow and I'm good for awhile.

Real talk , I was able to pick up a pair from UNDFT SM ...

IMG_2231.JPG
Wrong thread to talk about these but, how do they fit??...some1 mention i seen they said they run a .5 big how are they for you??

They fit TTS for me, just like every low cut Kobe 5-11 (except 7's, which I sized up 0.5). Maybe the fact that you can SEE the amount of space in the toebox is tripping people out (wearing white socks)

I don't see the Closeouts on KicksUsa, Ruvilla will go live at 7am instead of 8am for SNKRS

They had plenty at my local HOH about 50 people got Kobe’s and there was still plenty left over

No line in santa Monica? Smdh. I'll try tomorrow, I doubt it, but if there was no line then hey maybe.
UNDFTD is releasing their ultra boost collab today, line is gonna be deep. Best bet is bring cash and have someone in line buy the Kobes for you.

Back
Top Bottom