Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Depends on the shoe. Anyway, you sort of missed my point. There is no serious demand for these. It’s BS fake hype. That’s my irritation. I can buy these all day long via Stock X etc with zero ****s given.
That’s pretty much every shoe that drops nowadays. Fake hype or nobody wants em and they rot on shelves. It is what it is, can’t have it both ways

I been in the game 22 yrs and yes it’s gotten crazier but hey I either put in work or keep it moving, I’m lucky that I’m still plugged in

I didn’t even try on snkrs

I know it’s a joke on SNKRS most times. Stupid me, getting on there a whole four minutes late. Whatever. Like I said above, it’s just annoying the way these Protro releases have gone. I can buy 10 pairs tomorrow at whatever price with no cares given. But again, that wasn’t really the point.

That’s pretty much every shoe that drops nowadays. Fake hype or nobody wants em and they rot on shelves. It is what it is, can’t have it both ways

That’s a fair observation but it’s also an oversimplification using two extremes to support it. But I’m not here to argue with you. You either understand my point or you don’t, and it’s OK with me if you don’t. I’ll get the shoes if I want them via other outlets. Not like I need them anyway, I only already have literally 112 pairs of Nikes LOL

I got a couple AD mods I'm gonna take back to fund the mamba days. I'm hoping prices dip a little bit when people start getting the snkrs orders in

On a business trip in China now, checked in four seasons hotel at 7:55pst, WiFi connected at 7:58 PST, copped a pair thru SNKRS....lol

EFF033FA-25C9-403D-AF21-8C942536342E.png

I just realized that I've been charged from shop.kobebryant.com
it said sold out on the last process and I moved on to other online stores. I was just looking through my phone and saw that I received a text message.
anyone have any clue what this could lead to?
this was the only pair of shoes I was really hoping to get this weekend. I'm not getting my hopes up but it'd be great if they do send me one.
no order confirmation email or anything though

it said sold out on the last process and I moved on to other online stores. I was just looking through my phone and saw that I received a text message.
this was the only pair of shoes I was really hoping to get this weekend. I'm not getting my hopes up but it'd be great if they do send me one.
You didn't get the shoes. You weren't fast enough.

Struck out on the Final Seconds but got the Mamba Days on Friday. Tried SNKRS for both.

Honestly I wanted the Final Seconds more because I like the PE touch, but I know my mind may change when the Mamba Days come in

Struck out on the Final Seconds but got the Mamba Days on Friday. Tried SNKRS for both.

Honestly I wanted the Final Seconds more because I like the PE touch, but I know my mind may change when the Mamba Days come in

I got lucky with both. Mamba Day on Snkrs and Final Seconds in store. The Final Seconds is the one I really wanted, can't beat the lakers color way with the "8" on it, PE style. I feel there's more color contrast and detail than the Mamba Day. But we'll see im excited to get my Mamba Day in hand but I doubt it'll change my mind on which one is better. I do know the Mamba Day were more limited, they're worth more via Stockx.

The pending charge should clear after a day or two

I ended up gettin two pairs of Final Seconds (one for resale and one for retail) and one pair of Mamba Days..i'm more excited about the Final Seconds because they look amazin from pics/reviews

I know it’s a joke on SNKRS most times. Stupid me, getting on there a whole four minutes late. Whatever. Like I said above, it’s just annoying the way these Protro releases have gone. I can buy 10 pairs tomorrow at whatever price with no cares given. But again, that wasn’t really the point.
Bro, i feel your pain. I got on SNKRS immediately and tried these. Sold out. The day before, tried both the Black protro and NXT 360. L's. Sick of this BS. Got a pair of all black hardens. F U Nike

Hahaha

I'm saying. What kinda hooper blames a turnover on shoe traction :lol:
You've never come to a hard stop while handling the ball and completely slid out because of poor traction? I feel like traction is the #1 thing that I look for, even ahead of cushioning which is crazy considering I just turned 36 yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom