Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Nightwing is just an idiot, hype type of guy, selling underarmours shoes... today every moron can open yt channel and suddenly become professional expert... dude doesn't even know how to walk ,and he is playing basketball... hype, and marketing folks... nothing else...

:lol:

I didn’t intend for my comment to spark a NW roast.... he might be a slow little man who can’t shoot or dribble... but he turned being a below avg pick up player into being one of the most known sneaker reviewers so I respect him a lot for that. Mans is dedicated

Finals seconds are so nice, I didn't even mind spending a little extra over retail.

We are most likely going to see some stuff on 08/24/18. Hopefully 81 points, blackouts and another PE.

I knew Kicksusa would have these too, you basically just have to catch this like they did the Toro 18s at a later date and no announcement what so ever>D

I played on basketball shoes that have horrible traction better, you slip all over the place and that makes your mobility limited

Said eff it last night and grabbed a pair of Final Seconds for $30 over retail. Still annoyed I had to go that route but I want these to play in. There's nothing else out right now that appeals much to me for wearing at the gym. At least not as far as basketball shoes go. These will be put to their intended purpose, and I'm looking forward to it.

Caught the Kicks USA drop this morning for Final Seconds, they already shipped them which is hella fast. I caught an overseas drop for Mamba Days, but they came out to $250, which is whatever, because I didn't have a shot in the States for the drop anyway. Now I need shopkobebryant to refund my card for that ghost order I never got a confirmation for

20180416_134915.jpg

If yall know any spots in LA, PM me

Beverly Center still has them on display.

Was able to scoop a 14 and use my VIP on it so if anybody needs a size 14 Final Seconds hit me up. They also have 13 here.

Last edited:
Final seconds are amazing!!! Gonna order some mamba days off StockX once the online orders come in and people lower the price

Back
Top Bottom