Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Rerouted my commute this morning and was able to hit on the Yellow pair. It made me 10 min late to work, but no biggy.

QUESTION about Snkrs Pass for iPhone - I didn't see where to choose a size. I checked. Was anyone on iphone able to choose a size?

My brother on Android swears he was able to choose size. Maybe dinyc3st dinyc3st knows?
Me personally... My size is pre saved on the app.

So the process was exactly like any normal snkrs release.

Hit reserve button and size was set to 10 (my size).

But, If you click the size a list did pop up to choose

I just checked my reservation, it shows my size, whew! Thanks.

It's weird, I figured they wouldn't sell out instantly so I took my time to look for where to choose my size and did not see it. Eventually I just clicked "submit." Glad it worked out.

I just checked my reservation, it shows my size, whew! Thanks.

It's weird, I figured they wouldn't sell out instantly so I took my time to look for where to choose my size and did not see it. Eventually I just clicked "submit." Glad it worked out.
I know bro!!!!

I realized it 2/3 pairs in dammit i need a 10.5/11 (Fat foot problems)

So the Giannis are a 10.5.

Yellow and reds are both 10.

I'll make it work though lol

You scooped?! Man, lmk if you hear of anyone selling a size 13 yellow. I work too far to have a chance at these...

Where do y’all see these yellows ones settling?? I’ll be legit shocked if they stay at the range they are at right now. Held on to my off whites for this moment lol

Where do y’all see these yellows ones settling?? I’ll be legit shocked if they stay at the range they are at right now. Held on to my off whites for this moment lol

These prices will drop. 500-300 soon. If you look at the bids on stockx I don't see any sales in the ranges people are asking for.

Rerouted my commute this morning and was able to hit on the Yellow pair. It made me 10 min late to work, but no biggy.

QUESTION about Snkrs Pass for iPhone - I didn't see where to choose a size. I checked. Was anyone on iphone able to choose a size?

My brother on Android swears he was able to choose size. Maybe dinyc3st dinyc3st knows?

If you have your size pre-selected then you’ll head straight to store selection to reserve.

Otherwise they’ll ask for your size

Back
Top Bottom