Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Im all for making a shoe available but this shoe is too special for it to have a full size run sit on footlocker.com. Nike dropped the ball on that. Should have made less pairs. you dont see concord 11s sitting on footlocker.com full size
Nike made almost a million pairs of Concords, and they didn't sit. Nike could have made one thousand pairs of these, and they were gonna sit.

im good with them sitting

this is basically its first release so let um sit and if they want to limit the retro when it releases again in a few years so be it

Being able to get these with ease, AND using a discount code on release day.... I’m 100% fine with that.

If these were limited, most of us wouldn’t be able to even touch a pair for less than $500... y’all see how the undftd pairs went.

Being able to get these with ease, AND using a discount code on release day.... I’m 100% fine with that.

If these were limited, most of us wouldn’t be able to even touch a pair for less than $500... y’all see how the undftd pairs went.
I'm still salty I can't get the Yellow camo pair. I mean I can, but I don't spend over $350 on any pair of shoes, ever.

This....wanting a shoe to be more limited...nawww. This shoe has a significance. They already played that game when they dropped 81 pairs. This drop was for the people.

Has anyone seen this in stores in the LA area? I’d like to use discounts and rewards....

Thanks

I was disappointed in my pair from NDC

Them sitting means I'm probably going to return this pair and get another. I just beat these up.

Are you guys taking these to the basketball court

Honestly, these don't do it for me on the court. I tried my hardest with a pair of MLPS. Gave them the proper break in time and all. Ended up selling them for low low to make room. Can't put my finger on it but I just was not feeling them on court. I kept going back to the harden Vol. 2s and now the Why Not 0.1 lows. Those feel better for me to play in. Picked up a pair of the 81 points for nostalgia sake and just gonna wear them casually.

I know how much they cost. I'm saying that I won't buy any sneaker that costs more than $350.
Well then to say your salty because you " can't " get a pair isn't a very accurate statement .....you can, you choose not to. In which case don't really see the point of the original post

Back
Top Bottom