Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Pulled the trigger tonight on my own pair of "Kobeezys". just curious, has anyone experienced canceling their ID order for a refund, and their idsend up showing up on their door after all?

^^^I dont think they'll give a refund....you have to wait to get em then send em back.

^ They might give a refund, just talk to a rep online... that's what I had to do. They were taking forever with my order, so they sent an email and I wasgiven the option of canceling.

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ They might give a refund, just talk to a rep online... that's what I had to do. They were taking forever with my order, so they sent an email and I was given the option of canceling.

thanks.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Did u copy my exact pair? With kobeezy on the side?

no. bit the Kobeezy though. But thats a given. I'll post pics when they arrive. I've never actually ID'd a pair of Nikes before. Almost pulled thetrigger on AM180s back when. I can hardly wait till these arrive.

Post pics for sure. If u don't like em, I'll pm u if I do.

roll.gif

naw man...not like that. I just thought it's funny you're almost ready to buy em before he even gets em. I know you dont play with the doubles of kicksyou like.

Originally Posted by s dubl

naw man...not like that. I just thought it's funny you're almost ready to buy em before he even gets em. I know you dont play with the doubles of kicks you like.

gotcha. Did you ever return the carpe diem id that you did? Those were dope.

naw man...not like that. I just thought it's funny you're almost ready to buy em before he even gets em. I know you dont play with the doubles of kicks you like.

gotcha. Did you ever return the carpe diem id that you did? Those were dope.
yeah, only becasue like a week later I finally found the CDs. My IDs werent modeled after the CDs, but were too close to have those and the CDs. Iordered a white/black/red pair, kinda modeled after the FR 5s.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

sdubl i wanna see what your CD IDs looked like. im curious now haha
lost all my pics not too long ago...luckily this pic was posted here on NT
vqp08m.jpg

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

sdubl i wanna see what your CD IDs looked like. im curious now haha
lost all my pics not too long ago...luckily this pic was posted here on NT
vqp08m.jpg

These are nice! Great job
I don't know, IMO these are
sick.gif
, the clear sole kills itfor me.

The Kobe IV iD has been taken off the Niketown.com website. I think you can still submit orders if you have it saved in your locker. I went ahead and orderedmy 3 pairs of Kobe IV iD. Due to the arrival of the Kobe V, my guess is it won't last too long.

Back
Top Bottom