Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by kobe119119

353870653.jpg
353870663.jpg
353870668.jpg

lol, LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT MY SHOES!!

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

My question is what is he gonna wear them with?...I dig em for being creative and bein him self
Agreed, props to him for just doing what he likes.

Although I must be honest and say I didnt expect to see white legs in those shoes. I think a brotha would have an easier time pullin off those CW's.

Here's a pic of pair #2 ... "Zoom to the Future", although the grey panel came out dark (as we expected, but not until after ordering
embarassed.gif
):
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Here's a pic of pair #2 ... "Zoom to the Future", although the grey panel came out dark (as expected):
those came out pretty nice
Thanks ... I had my reservations at first ...
I opened the box, KNOWING the grey was going to be dark ...
sick.gif

I gotta' admit, they grew on me ... but it was love at first sight with my "Air Kobe" IV's!

img1382vn1.jpg

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

353870653.jpg
353870663.jpg
353870668.jpg

So I showed my friend the ID website a little while ago. We did a couple colorways, mostly muted stuff - two color combinations (all black, bit ofpurple for accents), stuff like that. Then when I randomly added a color to the design, it started looking silly, and we noticed the more colors you add on thestupider it looks. So we made a clown colorway that had a different color for every single ID-able section, and then rotated it around, laughing at howunbelievably ugly it was. That shoe on the left looks almost exactly like the one we did.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

So I showed my friend the ID website a little while ago. We did a couple colorways, mostly muted stuff - two color combinations (all black, bit of purple for accents), stuff like that. Then when I randomly added a color to the design, it started looking silly, and we noticed the more colors you add on the stupider it looks. So we made a clown colorway that had a different color for every single ID-able section, and then rotated it around, laughing at how unbelievably ugly it was. That shoe on the left looks almost exactly like the one we did.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude, that's harsh. But funny...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's a pic of pair #2 ... "Zoom to the Future", although the grey panel came out dark (as we expected, but not until after ordering
embarassed.gif
):
[/font]
If that mid Grey came out the same color, that would be so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think a white midsole would still look clean on them. Nice colorway!

danggg shoulda ordered last night when they had fsr on these
frown.gif
now i haveto wait again to get my pair
mad.gif
oh well lesson learned
ohwell.gif

353870653.jpg
353870663.jpg
353870668.jpg

So I showed my friend the ID website a little while ago. We did a couple colorways, mostly muted stuff - two color combinations (all black, bit of purple for accents), stuff like that. Then when I randomly added a color to the design, it started looking silly, and we noticed the more colors you add on the stupider it looks. So we made a clown colorway that had a different color for every single ID-able section, and then rotated it around, laughing at how unbelievably ugly it was. That shoe on the left looks almost exactly like the one we did.

yeah those just scream "I need attention!", nothing will go with those unless he gets a hoodie that is just as colorful and if he does that...wellyou can guess what that would look like.

embarassed.gif
):
[/font]
These look so great!!!
pimp.gif
Could you possible post few more picsand pic of sole? Thanks.

353870653.jpg
353870663.jpg
353870668.jpg

yeah those just scream "I need attention!", nothing will go with those unless he gets a hoodie that is just as colorful and if he does that...well you can guess what that would look like.

^^ nice 2k9's in the background, you like em?

353870653.jpg
353870663.jpg
353870668.jpg

yeah those just scream "I need attention!", nothing will go with those unless he gets a hoodie that is just as colorful and if he does that...well you can guess what that would look like.
Wow...not my taste...but if you love em rock em...

does the black del sol kobe iv's look good with some blue jeans? i can only imagine them with some black jeans
also long socks or medium socks with the kobe iv's?

Just grabbed a pair of the del sols today. And got lucky and grabbed two pairs of Id's tonight. Super stoked too get them! Kinda wish I had taken moretime on the design but I wanted too hurry up and order them so they did not sell out. Either way I like the looks of both shoes.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

353870653.jpg
353870663.jpg
353870668.jpg

Wow...not my taste...but if you love em rock em...
the ones on the right foot are fine, reminds me of pele sbs...it's the left one that got me goin like
grin.gif

NIKE.COM STILL HAS THE 24 PAIR A DAY LIMIT ON THESE!!!!........ANY1 KNO WHEN THEY WILL FINALLY TAKE THE LIMIT AWAY????...THANKS

Back
Top Bottom