Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

My NikeID oreder is being created....
smokin.gif

dang shaq u wans't kidding, very plain and simple, but yet unique and special, i feel u on that, but with soo many opitons, u have to make it ur own, idon't want to jinx it for anybody but they need to take it down
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
, cuz im bout to pull the trigger in 2 or 3 or more pairs cuz iwould rather spend my hard earned money on something that i covet and appreciate!!!!! wit all these boo-boo colorways coming out and prolly impossible to getthe mambas, might all as well make my own id's of my choosing...here's more of possible future kobe iv id's...
these are my chitown and usa ones, let me know what yall think

enjoy.................

oh yea my bad the reason all my chitowns have red laces cuz i have white n black that i can interchange them

^^^thanks bp, but wat colorway did u like cuz for some reason my laptop and my fone aren't showing the image

Well, I dont own these pair of shoes anymore but wanted to at least post it for those who give a rats to see....

I had intended for this pair to emulate the USA jerseys....but somehow black got thrown in there so I returned the shoes...

kb4IDs01.jpg

Has anyone done a different color of the reptile print? I IDed some with white reptile print and I just want to see how it turns out before I click buy.~

just a few I made real quick...
this one is inspired by the Fire Red Jordan 5, my fav J of all time.
33wl4rt.jpg

Dodgers (didnt change color on midsole, swoosh border, kinda thought grey looked good. Too bad that wasnt an option
ohwell.gif
)
ab4klg.jpg

Yankees
2ui88qu.jpg

my own USA, I think I like KingxBs better
1zxy3r4.jpg

If I do another one I might go for the Dodgers, or Jordan 5 pair.

Placed an order on April 10th.

'Bout how long do you guys think it will take to be in my hands?

Ska, i ordered mine one week before you, on the 3rd. they were scheduled to be delivered on the 29th, so about 3.5 weeks...

I'm only one week into waiting for mine. I can't take it anymore! This post is making it worse.

Does anyone here actually play in their Kobe's? If so, how do they hold up?

*wondering why I'm not getting any updates*

I ordered on the 10th, and the only thing I've gotten is the e-mail on the 10th saying my order went through, and an e-mail on the 13th saying th buildprocess has begun.

And... that's it. Nothing about an expected delivery date or anything.
nerd.gif

Yea Ska, thet told me around like Jan. 3rd that the process ha begun.

They messaged me again around late January telling me the shoes have been shipped.

Back
Top Bottom