Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

synthetic or reptile for tip and heel what should i choose
i think Kobe is wearing synthetic but idk what to choose
should i just go exactly what Kobe is wearing??

I actually just ordered these. I went with reptile and wht flywire instead of purple.

Originally Posted by TwoGlockNines

Picked these up the last few days from the Nike Clerance Outlet for $40 each
smile.gif
img0255c.jpg

img0256z.jpg

why do all of the id returns go to FL? if anyone sees one in size 11 for $40 please let me know I will tip to make it worth it for you.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Am off to do a blk / purple version next i think
Check out my pair on page 100 if you want an idea of what it will look like in person.

So after playing in my IDs for a good number of times, I am disappointed with the performance. The traction is not as good as GRs (perhaps cause I used clearsoles) and the fit is more snug than GRs. Maybe I need to break these in more but I'm not happy with them. They look killer but the performance issuescannot be overlooked.

The Inlines on the other hand have super good traction and the fit isn't as snug. If any of you guys out there are purchasing IDs for serious hooping, Iwould carefully consider sticking with GRs instead.

Not bad. I can see the Wildcats of Arizona wearin' them.

Nike iD workin' quick. I placed an order yesterday, and today, they sent me an e-mail saying they started creating it. That's what's good. Anotherorder of mines shipped out 2day.
pimp.gif

the last few iD's i did shipped in 20 days from the time i got the email confirmation.nike workin' them chinese kids to the bone.

thanks! i wasn't too sure about the clear sole. i was starting to think that i should've went with blue or white instead.

Back
Top Bottom