Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Yo AG21 is the side black? I looked for flint grey and it gave me on only white, navy, or black? Those are tight.

^around 4:20 PM pacific time every day. Go on at about 4:15 PM and start refreshing until you the add to cart button is orange. It could be anywheres from4:15-4:45. But...usually around 4:20.

This is the colorway Im going with as soon as I can get through. Im like simple colorways. I might change the red to the varsity royal.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^around 4:20 PM pacific time every day. Go on at about 4:15 PM and start refreshing until you the add to cart button is orange. It could be anywheres from 4:15-4:45. But...usually around 4:20.
Dude quit telling people that time..... yesterday it didn't happen at that time and I copped mine this morning just after 11:00 am Pacific 11:10 is when I just happen to get on and try and got them,. so we think for the last 2 days it has been around 11 pacific

Very nice wclaker!! Makes me re-think my stance on the clear soles..that hornets colorway is fire..

yeah I like the first and third up there. and of course the dog makes an appearance.

I think you may have the most Kobe IV's out of anyone here...

Thought I'd share my pairs.

These came in yesterday. On the scheme idea: Chaos as to Joker, while MyID as to 'Dark Knight'
zodyfm.jpg

2|3|4

My initial first pair. What can I say? I'm a Seattlite.

Might pick up a 3rd on the Christmas Day colorway.

This might be helpful for those that haven't got theirs ordered yet. The difference between the Nikeid.com and the Nikestore.com is that the Flash on theNikeid.com redirects you to the main page when you refresh, rather than the design you're currently working on. Although, it might be different with otherbrowsers.But I ordered mine by doing the following on my Internet Explorer/Google Chrome:

1. Go to Nikestore.com
2. Click Customize, then Click Custom Shoes
3. Select the Zoom Kobe IV ID
4. Open up MyLocker and load your design.
5. Refresh Button (or F5) and click 'Continue and save for later' until the button becomes available to 'Add to Cart'

Hope that helps.

23ska909red02, those USAs are nice. Some advice though, the Midnight-Navy is a bit dark on the flywire that it almost looks black. Well, at least on my firstpair that is. I think it also happened to VC3FANS ID a couple pages back. I like the colorways done up by Kid Lebron & edd247.

Originally Posted by derrrick

Thought I'd share my pairs.

These came in yesterday. On the scheme idea: Chaos as to Joker, while MyID as to 'Dark Knight'
zodyfm.jpg

2|3|4

My initial first pair. What can I say? I'm a Seattlite.

Might pick up a 3rd on the Christmas Day colorway.

This might be helpful for those that haven't got theirs ordered yet. The difference between the Nikeid.com and the Nikestore.com is that the Flash on the Nikeid.com redirects you to the main page when you refresh, rather than the design you're currently working on. Although, it might be different with other browsers.But I ordered mine by doing the following on my Internet Explorer/Google Chrome:

1. Go to Nikestore.com
5. Refresh Button (or F5) and click 'Continue and save for later' until the button becomes available to 'Add to Cart'

Hope that helps.

23ska909red02, those USAs are nice. Some advice though, the Midnight-Navy is a bit dark on the flywire that it almost looks black. Well, at least on my first pair that is. I think it also happened to VC3FANS ID a couple pages back. I like the colorways done up by Kid Lebron & edd247.
these are sick

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

wclaker83, nice job. clear soles looking really good on those. any visual glue mess?
no glue mess! i am super happy. this friday i get to go to the mercer st. shop and id a pair there too!
pimp.gif

The majority of the IDs are looking nice, I hope I can get my pair before the Feb. 1st change......

Originally Posted by jman8811

The majority of the IDs are looking nice, I hope I can get my pair before the Feb. 1st change......
again, what the hell are ppl talking about...feb 1 change?!?! the only change known (so far) is that the "24 per day" limit will belifted.

Originally Posted by derrrick

T 1. Go to Nikestore.com

Man I didnt know about this way....ima try hard to get these damm things today. Thanks bro
wink.gif

I can almost guarantee that after the February 1st deadline for 24 pairs a day..that the quality of the Kobe IV ID's will drop tremendously..anyone agree?

^ i think the reason why they did 24 pairs a day was to build up demand and hype. that's just my opinion and i hope you're wrong because that wouldsuck.

I TRIED TODAY AT 11AM, NO DICE AND YES IF NIKE STICKS TO THE SCRIPT THEY ALWAYS TAKE AWAY SOMETHING AFTER ID'S GO WORLDWIDE, IM FIGURING THE CLEAR SOLEOPTION WILL BE GONE, MAYBE EVEN THE REPTILE PRINT, WHO KNOWS DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET ANOTHER IN B4 THEY GO WORLDWIDE.

so what's the deal? after Feb 1st, the 24 a day will be lifted and it will be available for a general nikeID right?

Back
Top Bottom