Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

kobe119119, I see your 2009's
glasses.gif

just wondering, anyone order the xmas CW with the reptile patent leather instead of synthetic. i wonder how it looks

HURTADO just wondering...are the panels of your second pair flint grey or black?? I have a very similar colorway on the way...thanx

Ijust put through my order at about 5:15 PM PST on 2/10. So if you've been having trouble getting your order in try now.
I've been away from the Kobe IV post so forgive me if this insignificant and old news.

Originally Posted by blesdXboi

just wondering, anyone order the xmas CW with the reptile patent leather instead of synthetic. i wonder how it looks

There are some pics earlier in the thread of someone doing this...they look better IMO

Man, I've seen a few good iD shoes.. but a TON of terrible ones. What are people thinking when they come up with some of these color schemes??
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

thanks for the comments guys.

dennis your creation is pretty sick...were you able to order 2 pairs?

shaqrules...i gotta see them mambas in person! yeah get at me when you go to ben's!

will, sorry you haven't been able to order your pair yet. for some odd reason they always come on when i least expect them too.

keep posting your id's fellas....
Yessir.

Well, I ordered two, but they were on two separate days.

Nike charged my account so it's good to go. Now I just have to play the waiting game.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
So is that noon your time? Or My time Will? lol
Hmm..not sure i would assume noon ur time..i hate playin this east coast west coast time game sometimes
laugh.gif
..that's why i wanna move to Cali sometimes..

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ nah im keeping 3 of them... the leather quality is amazing on these too

Here are the pics..
Am I missing something? There's like no leather at all in these. The quality better be good, damn, it's 140 bucks forplastic/flywire/lunacrap with a heel pocket of zoom.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Here are the pics..
Am I missing something? There's like no leather at all in these. The quality better be good, damn, it's 140 bucks for plastic/flywire/lunacrap with a heel pocket of zoom.
Uhm, the leather is on the upper and on the toe-box. He also chose to go with the patent snakeskin instead of the synthetic leather on the outer.You should get your eyes checked.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Here are the pics..
Am I missing something? There's like no leather at all in these. The quality better be good, damn, it's 140 bucks for plastic/flywire/lunacrap with a heel pocket of zoom.

lol I guess Kid Lebron thinks his pair has leather. He is trying to sell his ID for $200....it must have Genuine leather…

heres some better pics of the ids i made

354441555.jpg

354441558.jpg

354441559.jpg

i want to order another pair, i just need to decide on which colors...

flowsomuch- FYI: Patent leather is not real leather. Hence the word "patent". It would be tough to get anyone to approve a patent on an animal'sskin so that it's "inventor" couldn't get ripped off by somebody copying it.

^^^^^^
I can't say for a fact that nike i using real patent leather on these shoes but your FYI is incorrect:
Patent leather is usually made of cowhide then given a glossy impermeable finish produced by successive coats of drying oils, varnish, or synthetic resins.

Originally Posted by collegeville

flowsomuch- FYI: Patent leather is not real leather. Hence the word "patent". It would be tough to get anyone to approve a patent on an animal's skin so that it's "inventor" couldn't get ripped off by somebody copying it.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by collegeville

flowsomuch- FYI: Patent leather is not real leather. Hence the word "patent". It would be tough to get anyone to approve a patent on an animal's skin so that it's "inventor" couldn't get ripped off by somebody copying it.
laugh.gif

Patent leather is leather that has been given a high gloss, shiny finish. Patent leather and poromerics are used in applications where an eye-catching glossy appearance is the most important consideration. Examples include fashion items such as wallets and handbags, dance and uniform shoes, kinky boots and professional wrestling boots, and trench coats. In recent years patent leather has become a popular material for limited-edition sneakers.

Anyway....

Those IVs that Edd posted, makes me want to jump on 2 pairs, 1 similar to his version, and the home version I saw Kobe wearing last night.

^
I knew I wasn't the only one lol.

The ones Kobe wore last night were
pimp.gif

and Edd's are sick, I have a pair similar to that and like 3 others.
AH lol

Back
Top Bottom