Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Good stuff bro, I'm right there with you!
Ha, hopefully I can pull the trigger a week after the "inline" release on the 7th.

CD, Del Sols, inline, and a couple of ID's will keep me from being trigger happy until the playoff pack in May.
laugh.gif

Then again, the Griffey Max 1's release in April
grin.gif

nice vince!! id cop one like it too over the xmas, maybe add snakeskin to it....did the pair he wore have snakeskin? i cant tell which would look better snakeor smooth leather...hmm...... any close up pics?

How is the quality on these?

All the NikeID shoes I have ever had feature sub-par quality, it is the same with these?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice vince!! id cop one like it too over the xmas, maybe add snakeskin to it....did the pair he wore have snakeskin? i cant tell which would look better snake or smooth leather...hmm...... any close up pics?

They were snakeskin on the toe, or "Reptile Patent" for the politically correct...

I'll post pics when i get to work lol

Edit: pic (so I don't boost my post count with consecutive posts in the same thread)

February%2009,%202009-0046.jpg

I've seen that some people get the number on the heel stitched, I haven't really noticed, but is there an option on nikeid to have the number moldedand/or stitched??

Originally Posted by Ninteennrun

Has anyone who ordered ON or AFTER 2/7 received a Shipping email yet?

?
still waiting for my shipped confirmation....ordered on the 9th and it was started on the 11th.......c'mon!! it should be any day now...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I've seen that some people get the number on the heel stitched, I haven't really noticed, but is there an option on nikeid to have the number molded and/or stitched??

Sure. If you don't select anything for the heel ID, it will automatically be a molded/embossed "24".

If you choose an ID for the heel, the ID you choose will be stitched on, in the color of your choosing.
I chose to stick with "24", but in white, for contrast.

^^ Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. Those are really nice by the way, I see you went with a little Nubuck.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Mugen, thanks I think I might...

Jeremy, thanks bro lol... that one pair you added your own little spruce too is hot! I sort of wanna do that pair too haha...
so fresh...

BP, holla at me fam, we gotta pull that trigger haha!
do it! i really don't mind if you do.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up. Those are really nice by the way, I see you went with a little Nubuck.
pimp.gif
No problem! Yeah, thanks -- I'm not a fan of patent.

I have yet to even come close to coppin an ID because i can never get the add to cart button to pop up..

Maybe it's better to stick with the releases i can get on my own without a computer..that way i save my money for those..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I have yet to even come close to coppin an ID because i can never get the add to cart button to pop up..

Co-sign but after toying with the ID; I came out with this........

Spoiler [+]

where do these ship from? the last ID's i got came from overseas.. It's going on 2 1/2 weeks so I'm hoping i'll get the shipping emailsoon....

Originally Posted by msw1233

where do these ship from? the last ID's i got came from overseas.. It's going on 2 1/2 weeks so I'm hoping i'll get the shipping email soon....

They ship from somewhere in China.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

(moved from the other zkiv thread)

i got bored waiting for the chargers game to come on so i tried doin some super hero colorways. some of the iD's are spelled garbage to accommodate copy right infringements...here they are:

superman
348939464.jpg

classic batman
348939384.jpg

robin
348939454.jpg

the flash
348939418.jpg

aquaman
348939362.jpg

joker
348939438.jpg

classic cyclops
348939405.jpg

i was goin to do more but got bored doin these...haha. but i kinda like how batman's turned out...

nice "joe"kers

Back
Top Bottom