Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

just ordered these what yall think?

78376208.jpg

69765769.jpg

50370739.jpg

I posted some colorways a few pages back, but I've ditched all of those, and I'm 99% positive I'm getting these 2:

white/gray Lakers

The iD reads 'WE B4 ME'.

I did the middle panel white, because looking at all of the pics coming in this thread of pairs that people have received, it definitely seems that the'white' is really more of a light gray. So I did a gray shoe, with a 'white' flywire panel. Same thing with the heel counter; it seems thatselecting 'white' still makes it more of a silver than a white.

And for playing in:

The iD reads '13 1 2', to honor the 13 golds, 1 silver, and 2 bronzes that USA has earned in basketball.

I'm probably getting those 2, along with this:

ordered on Feb. the 9th and just got my confirmation for shipping today wednesday... so how long??? when should I expect them??

^^^ nah, i think once they receive the order it takes 4-6 weeks, but once the shipping confirmation is sent it should take only a few days maybe a week

Originally Posted by MJ2229

ordered on Feb. the 9th and just got my confirmation for shipping today wednesday... so how long??? when should I expect them??
Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and it was shipped from China on 2/20. Pretty quick if you ask me
smokin.gif

dsc5735pt2.jpg

purp.jpg

dsc5737pt2.jpg

L.A. STAND UP! lol, yall know where the motivation came from for this iD. Im sure someone's got something pretty similar.

Fav nickname I've used over the years. It's why I wear 00 on my rec league jerseys. I'm digging the clear sole.

Ya, Kobe may have done them in, but I got love for my 2002 Sacramento Kings. Damn you Kobe!

Kobe IV ID's are up..but am reluctant to pull the trigger..they're just sittin in my cart and i'm starin at them..
laugh.gif
@ how pathetic I am

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice vince!! id cop one like it too over the xmas, maybe add snakeskin to it....did the pair he wore have snakeskin? i cant tell which would look better snake or smooth leather...hmm...... any close up pics?

They were snakeskin on the toe, or "Reptile Patent" for the politically correct...

I'll post pics when i get to work lol

Edit: pic (so I don't boost my post count with consecutive posts in the same thread)
i hate you vince...you are making me want these on nikeid now. bastard!! hahaha these are sick man...btw lbj are still here when you are ready.

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Fav nickname I've used over the years. It's why I wear 00 on my rec league jerseys. I'm digging the clear sole.

Ya, Kobe may have done them in, but I got love for my 2002 Sacramento Kings. Damn you Kobe!
Kings on a Kobe shoe?
eek.gif
That doesn't look right. Whathappened to the cowbells at arco arena?
laugh.gif

Just got one pair of mine in today and I'm extremely HAPPY! The quality is excellent id say better than my del sol's. Anyways I will post some pics uptomorrow.

Has anyone balled in their IDs? I'm debating on ordering one for basketball purposes but I'm not sure about the quality. I ordered a pair of the DunkID's awhile back and those things were like cardboard. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by mrvideoguy

Kings on a Kobe shoe?
eek.gif
That doesn't look right. What happened to the cowbells at arco arena?
laugh.gif

I thought the same exact thing,
thats like dudes making celtics colors.. doesn't seem morally correct lol.

I balled in my iD' for about 2.5 weeks until they started ripping near the collar and I returned them to my local NIKETOWN and they gave me a full refund.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom