Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

has anyone used the midnight navy sidepanel?

curious to see how it looks.

i got a flint XIII inspired design i've been mulling over..

So my clear sole ids from christmas have been worn about 5 or 6 times in doors on the ball courts. They are already turning orange...
2qbvyvc.jpg

Is there anything I can do about it or just accept it?

need some thoughts and opinions on coming up wit a pair i can finally buy lol,some are inspired by my skool colorways,OSU,and others are random lol

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

So my clear sole ids from christmas have been worn about 5 or 6 times in doors on the ball courts. They are already turning orange...
Is there anything I can do about it or just accept it?
Just enjoy every icy-minute until they turn completely orange, then use them as your beaters, and ID another pair!
No really, trust me. It's the same mentality quite a number of foamposite collectors possess, and all it does is prohibit you from wearing some heat.
They will get yellow, orange, foggy ... no matter what. So, you might as well be the one to put the hurtin' on 'em!
devil.gif

My soles are still icy ... then again, I haven't had a chance to rock 'em yet.
eyes.gif
(Been rocking my Jordan-inspired IV's for the last week)

img1387fv2.jpg

just got em in today, they feel like
pimp.gif
when laced all the way to the top, I also noticed that I got a 2 and a 4 when most people were getting double 2'sor double 4's

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

pimp.gif
when laced all the way to the top, I also noticed that I got a 2 and a 4 when most people were getting double 2's or double 4's

These are clean..show some pics of the 2 and 4....

pimp.gif
when laced all the way to the top, I also noticed that I got a 2 and a 4 when most people were getting double 2's or double 4's

I hope mine get the regular 2 and 4...

Anyone know an estimate of how long it takes from the manufacturing process to being shipped and delivered???

Mine arrived yesterday. Nice box. These things feel great on my feet. Will take a few runs before I can shake the thought of rolling an ankle in them.

got my IDs in but they screwed up on the colors that I chose, I will return them...
However, they do have a "2" and a "4"....no double 4's

^
those are real clean, the purple flywire looks sick together with the white panel
Thanks...this is the design I entered in the KB24 contest.....they still havent picked a winner....

Back
Top Bottom