Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

thanks chris, really appreciate it can' t wait to get home cuz ima have to start from scratch knowing the true shade of midnight navy,

Here's my pair in notice of Blake griffin coming to LA.
368034121.jpg
368034133.jpg

368034127.jpg
368034125.jpg

368034132.jpg
368034124.jpg

368034128.jpg
368034131.jpg

Man I would love for Blake to rock these if he were a nike guy. He's Adidas right?? I want to order a home and away but i cant choose LOL. I kninda likehome alt 3 and road 3 the best though.

Nice xmas days. i got the same pair coming in any day. Now that I see yours I cant wait man.

i know this has probably been asked a million times, but do ID's really take about a month to arrive?

^^^ About 3-4weeks. Which is way better than in the beginning when they were taking almost 2 months to ship.

Hey guys, dunno if this was asked before but do these have the same cushioning as the GR? I wanna cop some for ball but don't wanna get a crappy pair thatlooks real nice. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

can someone answer my DAMN QUESTION??????

How does the chile red come out compared to Varsity red? does it look more pink or red???????

The chile red laces look a little orangish in pictures but live they look red...Varsity red is a little deeper red though...

If you want a truer a red get varsity red... The chile red looks like a red orange... I regret getting the chile red too smh
smh.gif

wow, tupac003 those are nice! i don't like very many of the iD's i've seen (i'm even questioning how much i like my own), but those aredefinitely nice

Originally Posted by masterhammy

^I'd love to see some live pics of Midnight Navy
here...for all the ppl who couldn't figure out (or too damn lazy) to go back some pages to actually look to see what midnight navy looks likeon the zkiv
368448523.jpg

368448520.jpg

368448522.jpg

368448852.jpg

i really really want to ID some orlando/penny inspired colorway for these but the funds just arent right
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom