Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I have been hooping in the Kobe 4 protro. Previously, I mainly played in the low top Kobes (5-11).

I'm trying to find something that feels similar to the prior Kobe models.My main concerns are fit and cushion.

Any suggestions?
Someone mentioned the PG 3 is a good shoe with decent cushion.

Kyrie shoes have been way too narrow and the cushioning was very hard.

yea I would cop if a nice color way dropped but not gonna drop through hoops for a TB colorway basically

im prob all set either way unless inlines drop

I have been hooping in the Kobe 4 protro. Previously, I mainly played in the low top Kobes (5-11).

I'm trying to find something that feels similar to the prior Kobe models.My main concerns are fit and cushion.

Any suggestions?

PG 3 are garbage!

Try KD 12s maybe? Good cushion and fairly light.

I love hooping in the "protro" 4s.

PG 3 are garbage!

Try KD 12s maybe? Good cushion and fairly light.

I love hooping in the "protro" 4s.

I prefer hooping in the protro 4. Interestingly, I prefer the Draft day colorway. The other CWs don't fit as well.

I tried on the KD 12 but it felt tight/narrow and seemed to pinch my pinky toe area.

I just ordered the PG 3 and Kyrie Low 1. I'll give it a try in those but I'm already worried the Kyrie Low 1's cushion is too stiff.

I prefer hooping in the protro 4. Interestingly, I prefer the Draft day colorway. The other CWs don't fit as well.

I tried on the KD 12 but it felt tight/narrow and seemed to pinch my pinky toe area.

I just ordered the PG 3 and Kyrie Low 1. I'll give it a try in those but I'm already worried the Kyrie Low 1's cushion is too stiff.

Pg3 horrible bro

FreAk 1 or KD 12 the goats right now

Pg3 horrible bro

Interesting. A lot of the online reviews praise the PG 3. I actually enjoyed the fit of Freak 1. Maybe I'll try that one. I'm just worried about the forefoot cushion on the Freak 1 but I can give it a try.

Pg3 horrible bro

Pg3 horrible bro

What is the difference in the fit of the Draft days compared to the other colorways?

Any suggestions?

If you want that old Kobe V feel get a pair of Harden vol 3s or try some of the adidas b-ball lows with bounce cushion.... adidas isn’t popular but they are making better b-ball shoes at the moment.

A lot of praise from Nike for the KD12s lately-which is a great shoe but the Dame 5s have the same exact feel with more support. I will be grabbing my boys adidas for their b-ball season

Last edited:
Only adidas shoe I wanna try is Mitchell’s :lol:

But that’s because he’s been doing ALL the Spider-Man related colors

What is the difference in the fit of the Draft days compared to the other colorways?
Just felt the draft day fit better. Strangely, I wear size 10 in other Nikes (9.5 in adidas). The Draft Day I wear in 9.5.

I tried 9.5 in the other 2 CW and felt tighter than the draft day.
I tried 10 in the other 2 CW and felt too long.

Again, it could just be me and perhaps there is no difference. It was just my experience. I actually like the colors and the look of the other CW better than the draft day.

Last edited:
91F591FF-D14C-49C0-A94C-4DCCA59F638F.jpeg

F9A8D7A8-44C2-48F2-BAC1-64DF39DF2552.png

Just felt the draft day fit better. Strangely, I wear size 10 in other Nikes (9.5 in adidas). The Draft Day I wear in 9.5.

I tried 9.5 in the other 2 CW and felt tighter than the draft day.
I tried 10 in the other 2 CW and felt too long.

Again, it could just be me and perhaps there is no difference. It was just my experience. I actually like the other CW better than the draft day.
I actually had a similar experience, where the Draft days are a bit roomier than the other 2 colorways.

I don’t understand the lack of colorways for this model/release?Kobe 4’s were always loved and popular. Did Nike get scared because of the sales? I mean if they released some fire colorways and not make them $175 it would be a different story.

I don’t understand the lack of colorways for this model/release?Kobe 4’s were always loved and popular. Did Nike get scared because of the sales? I mean if they released some fire colorways and not make them $175 it would be a different story.
I'm starting to see the CDs on players at my pick up games. To your point if Nike released some hot colorways even at $175 I think they would move units and of course even more if they dropped the price.

Back
Top Bottom