Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
wizenards > ftb
Easily!
giphy (3).gif

I’m wide-foot and have no problem TTS. I wish I had a 13.5 for my Kobe AD Mids, but these are a bit more roomier.

I wish we could source our own materials and make our own damn Nike ID for these shoes lmao. That’s how desperate we are, Nike!
Damn. Had I known sooner, there was a post on offerup for a worn-once undefeated lakers for $170. Gone now. Ah well.

Kinda like how Kobe himself the retired athlete has been removed from his line in a way. No reference in marketing.

Got a 20% off from Nike from using their workout app yesterday. Was going to use it on a pair of IVs but the newest black colorway is excluded and they are out of the other colorways in my size. SMH

NDC are a bunch of tight asses now.

Damn near fainted when I got excellent CS from Champs and Eastbay...and a "better luck next time, fella" tap on the butt from Nike for sending me chewed up $200 Lebrons.

Got a 20% off from Nike from using their workout app yesterday. Was going to use it on a pair of IVs but the newest black colorway is excluded and they are out of the other colorways in my size. SMH

Expires tomorrow too smh. Works on the newest color NXT FF though.

These are fun to play in. Out the box I don't have to worry about my shoes and just play basketball. Just need to break in the outsole as its a bit slick from the residue maybe

Grabbed carpes for $125 off NDC with that 20% off from the run app. At least if they somehow were available under $100 in the next month I can return. Just notice they only have 8 and 11 left. Hope they actually ship.

Last edited:
been seeing a lot of fake kobe 4 finals on IG. i wonder if this means we're getting a retro?
idk

I saw a bunch of fake inlines too awhile back

don't think it means anything but still surprised inlines didn't release. those and carpe diem were worn religiously on court by Kobe, hell majority of the team worn inlines that season too

welp

The ftb is the only snakeskin model without the metallic swoosh. Would've been cool.

Played in these 4 times im really enjoying them

Wish a cool white pair would release the draft days and pops don't do it for me. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom