Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
That's right just keep twisting the blade, Nike...
It only gets twisted more and more

the-sneakers-of-anthony-davis-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-during-a-game-picture-id1184257971

Nah chill these are hott

insanethe amount of these in court and you cant walk in and buy them anywhere

I'm cool with it, money saved for the Vs.
As if we will get anything good (aside from chaos)

Nike will pull the same crap. Bunch of PE’s for the players, no nikeids, and some wack UNDFT/GR pairs (little to no OG colourways)

they’re like that ex you just keep going back to despite them hurting you over and over again.

As if we will get anything good (aside from chaos)

Nike will pull the same crap. Bunch of PE’s for the players, no nikeids, and some wack UNDFT/GR pairs (little to no OG colourways)

they’re like that ex you just keep going back to despite them hurting you over and over again.
We not trying to keep bringing those things up

they really did this retro wrong.

i love the cd's and del sol's and my favorite are undefeated collab's.

Gonna get the wizenards even though I'm not a big fan since they might be the last 4s. Really like how they play

The didnt completely botch this years release. Some solid cw's but the problem is they didnt give us the classics we really wanted (outside of diems). The pop is nice but there are plenty others i would rather have.

The other problem is just too many amazing Pe's. Its not that what we got was bad its just they could have gave us alot more

If they disappeared from the calendar, then I guess they're an overseas exclusive, since they've launched in Japan and the Philippines already.

If they disappeared from the calendar, then I guess they're an overseas exclusive, since they've launched in Japan and the Philippines already.

In which stores in Japan and Philippines did they release? I might be in Tokyo next month and a friend of mine will fly to the Philippines this week. Thanks for the help!

No FTB pics in hand? Nowhere locally has them.. debating that Dicks 20%

I saw like two the weekend it came out. Otherwise seems like nobody really posted here. I like the snakeskin really much it looks better in person and really comfortable

Back
Top Bottom