Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
as mentioned above though, these are nice
13688069.jpg

Torn between picking up the FIR IV or waiting for the V protro. Never owned either pair but want to ball in them for sure.
100% get the firs. I've got CDs, purps and firs and the firs are by far favorite of the three.

Performance wise just look at the league man. What do you see out there? What's Luka doing crazy work in at only 20 yrs old.

Torn between picking up the FIR IV or waiting for the V protro. Never owned either pair but want to ball in them for sure.

Would also say the FIR's are definitely underrated. I would pick up the FIR when you see it under retail. It was pretty low a month ago, not sure prices now.

Any info on places getting them? I haven’t seen anything online about release details
One store here in Europe (they’re from Slovenia) has them avalaible on the 6th, i asked them if they accept preorders lol

edit - they don’t, that’s fair

Last edited:
Still surprised to hear that a lot of people didn’t hold onto their original pairs of Kobe’s unless they sold them or wore them out. I still have these but obviously want another.

Damn man.....december sucks.....1 maybe 2 wizenard....2 playoff 11's.....2 chaos

Really hope those White Laker Wizenards drop :nerd:

Those are a must cop along with the Kobe 5 Chaos.

As good as the Kobe 9s are, my dream Protro would be the Kobe 10 Rose Golds with full length zoom with a double stacked heel zoom (think Fear of God 1) made into a lowcut. :nthat: One of my favorite Kobe colorways of all time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom