Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
considering these only released in LA and you have to line up for hours to get them....anything around $200 should be considered retail.

Those look good with the black socks - all blacked out with some nice texture and color pops

derozan tonight

09E2BAC5-B36F-49D4-AEBC-622669BA0DD4.jpeg

So many great PEs this year. With all this attention they’ve gotta he planning more releases right?

These releases so far have been underwhelming to say the least. This is a big nostalgia shoe for me and I still haven’t grabbed a pair because I still haven’t seen a color way worth going after.

REAL TALK.

That really didn’t address my answer though about your post about popularity. They have a ton Of basketball shoes sitting and still making colorways. It’s not about Kobe fans it’s nike basketball in general.
Bron retro 1s and and 3s can be had under retail right now too my guy. These would sell more than those.

Nike also likes being exclusive and having the players in “PE” for social media. Check around IG, this shoe has plenty of “hype”.

Price point plays a huge factor also. Greek Freak new shoe was the highest purchase nike basketball sig in years reports say. It’s new design n price point was right.

Back
Top Bottom