Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
IIRC, the undftd protro 1's also didn't drop on SNKRS either. Just as a SNKRS pass in-store pickup release similar to the SNKRS pass yesterday except not an entire pack

Hoping I can snag 1 pair tomorrow, but not holding my breath. If anyone has the fir greens or teals in a size 11 that they want to get rid of, PM me.

So can anyone confirm that The Grove or Santa Monica are getting pairs :nerd:.
Gonna make the drive up there in the morning

^ :nerd:

Honestly just hoping to flip the D Book pair and use that $ to get the Lakers pair. I hope resell for those doesn’t get too crazy.

Last year, Nike Santa Monica released a ton of Kobe 1 Undefeated which dropped resell significantly

Welp, took the L on the pack as expected.. I'm sure tomorrow will be another L

What time do you guys think they'll release at Santa Monica/Grove if they do end up dropping them? If I get there by noon will it be too late?

What time do you guys think they'll release at Santa Monica/Grove if they do end up dropping them? If I get there by noon will it be too late?
The last FCFS I went to was Kyrie/Bron chamo pack for Game 5 and Game 7. We got there at like 7ish they opened at 9 (hour early)

Noon will be too late unless they don’t even tweet it and just drop them :lol:

Gonna assume the earlier the better. I want to be there before 8:00 in case UNDFTD does 8:24am tomorrow

The last FCFS I went to was Kyrie/Bron chamo pack for Game 5 and Game 7. We got there at like 7ish they opened at 9 (hour early)

Noon will be too late unless they don’t even tweet it and just drop them :lol:

Gonna assume the earlier the better. I want to be there before 8:00 in case UNDFTD does 8:24am tomorrow
Dang alright man, if I didn't have school I would def be there earlier. Thanks for the info, good luck brotha.

If all of these places are going to have them, resell shouldn't be too bad. I'm heading to LA tomorrow morning...might swing by.

That's sp00ky. I am really contemplating going for shoes in a "less money" size, and flipping them to help pay for my size. It's almost impossible getting an 8 nowadays. It's a sad state of affairs, this sneaker game.

But that's the thing. If people just left shoes alone that weren't their personal size or if they didn't like, including yourself in this scenario, this "game" would be better.

But unfortunately, thats not going to happen since everyone is trying to make a buck these days. :ohwell:

PO

It's all just rumors. It may be true, it may not. Most sneaker rumors end up being false or off.

NT member Netolic in particular has given us false information on the vast majority of his declarations. I think he's doing it on purpose. Not sure why mods won't warn him or give him a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom