Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
jades remind me of the infamous mother lovers, good substitute

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-mother-lover-2.jpg

Anyone have issues with their site? I hit and got a confirmation screen, then it took me to the out of stock screen, so I emailed them and they said my order was in fulfillment. But I was never charged. I'm very confused right now.
IMG_20190823_142451.jpg
Screenshot_20190823-210046.png
IMG_20190823_210806.jpg

The firs and teals don't suck.

But since there will probably be about 3 pairs of size 14s, I'm not going to bother.

Those White UD 1s though :smokin:smokin

Anyone have issues with their site? I hit and got a confirmation screen, then it took me to the out of stock screen, so I emailed them and they said my order was in fulfillment. But I was never charged. I'm very confused right now.
IMG_20190823_142451.jpg
Screenshot_20190823-210046.png
IMG_20190823_210806.jpg
I just emailed them too and they gave me the same email. No charge either. Maybe we both will get free packs :lol:

My pick up time is 9am. Will try to get there an hour before. Hope I don’t gotta wait a long time to check out.

Just want the shoes. No accessories or anything.

I just emailed them too and they gave me the same email. No charge either. Maybe we both will get free packs :lol:

That'd be beyond lit. Or even if they charged my card with shipping I'd be ok. Just hate not knowing what's happening. I asked them for an order number or to generate a confirmation email. Also what I for did you provide them in your email?

Does anyone know when the individual ones will drop tomorrow? Is it random time or has it been announced already? Can't find anything smh.

Does anyone know when the individual ones will drop tomorrow? Is it random time or has it been announced already? Can't find anything smh.
It’s been announced they are dropping individual on undefeated.com, they time however is a mystery. I’d be on alert from 8-11 am PST on

Anyone that will get or has already gotten the Mini Hoop is maybe thinking about parting ways with it? Really interested in that one!

Back
Top Bottom