Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
welp. struck out on all 4 for an 8.5

guess I'll be buying off resell after 5-6 months when the price significantly drops :angry:

This page is temporarily unavailable because a device from your location is sending large amounts of web requests. Visitors from other locations can still view the page.

upload_2019-8-24_11-24-51.png

This page is temporarily unavailable because a device from your location is sending large amounts of web requests. Visitors from other locations can still view the page.

Did you keep refreshing?

I completely forgot about these. Was shopping for a computer that I'm returning tomorrow.

why do some people get thru with the bookmark jig and others get back in line?

Do yall make fresh saved carts prior?

another day another long useless never ending queue. I carted and hit checkout pretty quick, but the story with me and shopify these past few months are just never ending waiting in queue even when the product is sold out. Oh well, on to the protro 5's then

Sorry bro. Same happened to me. I don’t know if it’s my phone model or what (iPhoneX) but I never seem to get off of a queue, whether it’s Undefeated or Solebox or YeezySupply.

Went ahead and got the greens and the basketball sleeve. Wanted the jades and maybe the purples, but I was out getting food when these released, so I got there too late.

if anyone wants to trade me a green 13 for a purple 12 lMK lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom