Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
was gonna fire off a green 13 but i am going to keep my 12.5 jade and walk away. already text confirmation and all

I still have court purple kobe 8s on ice. The best Kobe ever released. At least there's that lol.

Been there many times not getting through the line queue so I know the feels. Struck out on all the Protro 1. There will be next release. Glad to get through today.

2.PNG

I have tried checking out with different sizes and different colors. Different browsers, multiple phone. Doesn't matter. Never ending checkout Queue's

You been waiting 6 years to say that? LOL!

Wear your damn shoes already man!
I wore 3 pairs out. This one is for the collection until they retro. I still have OG Kobe 1s on ice. Oldest pair I have unworn is Columbia 12 Jordans from 1997.

You been waiting 6 years to say that? LOL!

Wear your damn shoes already man!
:lol:
I feel the same way about the Purple Fade 8s. Had a pair on ice for the longest time, but broke them out yesterday for Kobe's birthday and to pick up the pack. It was kind of a shame though, no one else in that damn line had any Kobes. Seemed like everyone was just trying to flip

:lol:
I feel the same way about the Purple Fade 8s. Had a pair on ice for the longest time, but broke them out yesterday for Kobe's birthday and to pick up the pack. It was kind of a shame though, no one else in that damn line had any Kobes. Seemed like everyone was just trying to flip
But at least you had on the dopest shoes.

I meed whatever price stuff has been going on with certain shoes to continue with these. Trying to trade my firs for a purp

Back
Top Bottom