Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Picked this one up earlier today from a local seller for $240.

Got these and the fir colorway. The two that I wanted.

0513ED16-308C-49D2-A299-504F1E3EB001.jpeg

Can someone with the photoshop skills make these new pairs camo print with the same colors? That would have been sick to me. Every year a different model with undftd camo.

sz 12 about to head on up in price soon I think. I got mine at $280. Will be back over 3 soon probably...
Trying to see if I can snag a good deal that way when my furs come in I can “swap” them

Mine got to buffalo on the 27th and hasn't moved since. Supposed to be in Niagara by tomorrow, but I figure it would at least move a bit. I'm stressed now if the size is different, though I guess it wouldn't be so bad if that 9 turned into an 8 and I could do what JDM did... But if it's a 12, fat L. Haha. Annoyingly, won't be able to pick it up from Niagara for a few weeks at least and bring it back across the border so I have no clue what size I'll have until then.

Mine got to buffalo on the 27th and hasn't moved since. Supposed to be in Niagara by tomorrow, but I figure it would at least move a bit. I'm stressed now if the size is different, though I guess it wouldn't be so bad if that 9 turned into an 8 and I could do what JDM did... But if it's a 12, fat L. Haha. Annoyingly, won't be able to pick it up from Niagara for a few weeks at least and bring it back across the border so I have no clue what size I'll have until then.

The troubles us Canadians have to go through just to get a pair of shoes *smh*
Guess it makes it all worthwhile but I was stressin while leaving my Travis 1s at the box for weeks. Thought they would have gotten stolen lol

Hope they give you the right size fam!

The troubles us Canadians have to go through just to get a pair of shoes *smh*
Guess it makes it all worthwhile but I was stressin while leaving my Travis 1s at the box for weeks. Thought they would have gotten stolen lol

Hope they give you the right size fam!

Ay! Congrats on the W. Haha, bringing 4 shoes over the border is going to be my biggest challenge yet. In terms of border crossing.

Any of the single pair orders coming with the mini backboard
I didnt even get a backboard with my set order. Only a black undftd sticker. I got the backboard with my in store pickup. Doubt I'll get it with my single pair onlines now.

Im not sure they are. He was wearing something similar the other day. Looked like a different model, I could be wrong.

I could be wrong too. Hard to tell because he’s moving lol

I think he was wearing the pair that looked different yesterday and he wasn’t moving as much.. but was still difficult to tell lol

Could be though.

Id buy the Phoenix pair and Fir on the low

Back
Top Bottom