Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
E5B918EF-7DD4-4D72-B43B-A148876496F8.png

I’m gonna say they aren’t the suns but to tough to tell.

finally got undftd shipping for a lone pair lol
Still nothing here :ohwell:.

Have all three orders stating paid with charges posted for two, but still in unfulfilled status. Would like confirmation order is going through but whatever.

They definitely made a lot and I still struck out :evil::angry:
Thankfully resale is low and may dip lower in the coming week with orders coming in. Other than the purple pair they look like they are only 20-30 $$ over retail in my size. I think the conspicuous lack of on feet pics in this thread is telling.

Yeah, I've been monitoring these because I kind of like them and kind of don't.

I want them because they are new colorways and we haven't seen a new colorway(s) in quite a while and being an undefeated collab is another plus.

But...not sure if I wanna rock these bold *** monotone colors, and the monotone midsole/outsole is kinda blah to me. This reminds me of the Supreme Nike Air Force II collab. Teal, Orange, and similar monotone colors with a white midsole that has nothing to justify it's price except for the collab name.

If these released separately throughout this past year without Undefeated name or Booker/Derozen, I'm sure everyone would be calling these doo doo.

IMO Carpe Diems and POPS > these undefeated IVs including the black mamba pair.

Prices are stupid for size 13 lol. Nothing but 100 over retail on stockx.......and GOAT prices are ridiculously higher

anyone have pics of the suns cw with the purple lace swap? thinking of getting those to hoop, since they are the most affordable

I've accepted the fact that UNDEFEATED phantom cancelled my order, sigh. As a big Laker/Kobe fan this kinda stings a bit. Good to know that prices have somewhat dropped on SX? Will e-mail them tonight.

Back
Top Bottom