Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I went with my 11.5 TTS, hope they’re not too snug to play in.

Also returned my Lebron 16 Remix for a pair of Carpe Diem’s :smokin

7's were too clunky for me and felt heavy in the heel. 5's and 6's are my all time fav kobes followed with the 8's (depending on the colorway and material) and then 4's. The 5's felt lighter to me than the 6's and I preferred the thinner 5's materials. Had so many great games in the Chaos V's

Thank you Kobe for so many amazing basketball shoes!

tenor (6).gif

I remember camping out in Harlem for the Big Stage V's. Literally the worst camp out experience lol. But I walked away with the black pair and copped the white pair on kb24

^^^ back when none of these were “QS”

Now all Kobe’s, Lebron’s, any signature shoe is QS no coupons smh

Last edited:
Yeah they better not skip the 5’s, just hope they do something to fix them from bottoming out so quickly. AND give us a plethora of OG cw’s.

Still hope they drop more 4’s. Need Chaos, Wizenard, MLK, Del Sol, Gradients, few others.

But 6 >>>>> 5

I would hope we could get the point where they arent just releasing them 1 year at a time and would rotate releases.

In March give us a 2.....in May give us a 6 etc.

I did not fancy the 3's until I got the preludes. Probably the only one of the 3's I'd ever have

edit: I forgot I have FTB 3's too

D44901F5-D3D4-48DF-9111-57D0A711E8A6.jpeg

Still have one pair of V’s left, got rid of all the others I owned. They were great for their time but as far as wearing them for hoop in 2019...not gonna be able to do it

D44901F5-D3D4-48DF-9111-57D0A711E8A6.jpeg

Still have one pair of V’s left, got rid of all the others I owned. They were great for their time but as far as wearing them for hoop in 2019...not gonna be able to do it

why whats wrong with hooping in them? It's not the like the technology out now is far better. Personally, i can't even get down with most of the current ball shoes out. It's not like hooping in 1990 air jordan technology. I think the 5's coming back out will be just fine for ball. Unless you meant you can't wear the 2008 released 5's for ball 11 years later

Back
Top Bottom