Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
why whats wrong with hooping in them? It's not the like the technology out now is far better. Personally, i can't even get down with most of the current ball shoes out. It's not like hooping in 1990 air jordan technology. I think the 5's coming back out will be just fine for ball. Unless you meant you can't wear the 2008 released 5's for ball 11 years later
This is mostly why I can’t get down with them, if they work for others then that’s great.
6C7672EE-D232-44C2-B12A-E34B902EA81C.png

Way better cushioning setups out there than this, and the traction is just okay at best. Of course if Nike switches it up then that’s different, but right now I’m operating under the assumption that the 5‘s that release will be pretty similar to the originals.

No problem man. Not trying to come off like the shoes are terrible, I’m sure they’re will be some that’ll really enjoy them...especially if you missed out back in the day

Hey, has anybody else status on their order changed recently??? Mines finally says fulfilled but nothing from ups tho

Mine changed too. Click on the order #, you should see the tracking #. But probably won’t see an update until Tuesday at this point.

No problem man. Not trying to come off like the shoes are terrible, I’m sure they’re will be some that’ll really enjoy them...especially if you missed out back in the day
Heel and forefoot Zoom in a phylon midsole with a shank plate is archaic technology? To this day that shoe is arguably the best shoe overall I ever played in. My gripes with it were durability, nothing performance related. Sure there are better cushioning setups today but to suggest that playing with the V’s setup today is insane is a bit over the top in my opinion. They’re a long way from just being not terrible.

Heel and forefoot Zoom in a phylon midsole with a shank plate is archaic technology? To this day that shoe is arguably the best shoe overall I ever played in. My gripes with it were durability, nothing performance related. Sure there are better cushioning setups today but to suggest that playing with the V’s setup today is insane is a bit over the top in my opinion. They’re a long way from just being not terrible.
Maybe go back and reread what I posted, sounds like you’re reaching here fam.

Maybe go back and reread what I posted, sounds like you’re reaching here fam.
That’s cool, not trying to have a real argument. What I read was, you said you can’t hoop in them and then posted a pic of the cushioning as the reason why. Whatever works best for you. If I still hooped seriously and had a fresh pair of OG Vs, I wouldn’t hesitate to play in them. That’s just me, though.

Nothing for mine yet. Still on unfulfilled. The wait continues...
Try to hold on till Friday. I was gonna give them to Wed (9/4) - Mon (9/9) since that would of been the full 10 days, anything after that I was bout to call and tell them to refund my money

Same here but idk if I'm asking for a refund hahah. It's just I dont get how they could be so trash at shipping. I wonder if they just ship to the furthest ppl first then dgaf about ppl who are in California. That way they can minimize overall delivery time? Idk

They shipped my 2 pairs quick. Now if talking the pack should be worried as that sold first. Maybe they ordered big boxes but didn't get them yet lol.

That black pair looks great... I need the carpe diems still tho.. they on sale anywhere for the low low?

I'm starting to think Undft was trying to weed out ppl orders by waiting till the 31st w/ the release of the Jordans and most importantly the elusive rent due lol

Back
Top Bottom