Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
68FCB01B-B2F4-4276-A56D-213700FC18BB.jpeg

Came in today- came w/ one sticker - but got 2 total from when I got my shirt in last week

Undefeated finally hit me up and said they actually have my order on the move...but I need to see some movement by Wednesday

Ugh, my size 10 jades came in and I think I’ll need a 10.5. My size 10 purples are supposed to be here Friday.

I assume no one has either in a size 10.5 and would like to swap sizes?

Was looking at how the whole Kobe line has been handled (posted similar content in the Nike section Kobe thread as well) but it seems like we should get 5 more general release retro colorways for this model, provided the protro 4 follows the same release pattern of the protro 1. So far only 3 of the original colorways have dropped potentially leaving 5 more. It was said by Nick DePaula that the 4 was supposed to have a plethora of colorways but I don’t see it happening. Might be a glut of PE for players but not the masses.

1. The NXT line is the experimental tech, high price point, smaller run/6 colorways.
2. The AD is the middle of the pack in terms of price and tech, which has numerous colorways and ends up hitting NikeID (NikeByYou).
3. The protro line ends up releasing about 8 “retro colorways” and 5 undefeated colorways, followed by a very limited run of PE (booker and Derozen) and “friends and family” undefeated colorways.
4. The mamba line is the most inexpensive/budget friendly of the bunch.

JS”

Maybe Nike flooded people with pes and then let undftd drop the collab to help build hype for the remaining pairs they have coming lol

Nice pickup up corgan corgan

These aren’t really following you he Proto 1 pattern so hard to say what they’re gonna do... it really feels like they scrapped some releases that should have dropped over the past few months. Feels like the new schemes on the PEs (the gradient swoosh, the marble sole, the digi code) should have translated to some GRs

Back
Top Bottom