Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Emailed UNDFTD last night regarding my unfulfilled order and got a UPS label creation today :pimp:

I didn't email Undefeated and I just got tracking today through myups app. Looks like they're finally getting off their butts to fulfill orders. Still no shipping email but at least I can see it in UPS.

First of two Lakers came in today

E44128F0-53EF-480C-A410-247F4A366EDA.jpeg

Saw some going for below retail on sx. Still want the firs and purps. Purps prices are being stubborn tho. :smh:

Champs has the Carpe Diems on sale for $150. Really thinking about ordering. Anybody know of any Champs coupons to knock that down even more?

Champs has the Carpe Diems on sale for $150. Really thinking about ordering. Anybody know of any Champs coupons to knock that down even more?
Unfortunately they are still excluded from discount even though they are $149.... I tried to use the Military Discount on them and couldn’t :smh:

Got my pair in yesterday but the toe had a scratch . Anyone from the bay want em? Size 9.5

2D8A3BEB-BED1-43AB-AF76-F3BEA572F77B.jpeg
3A30F86E-E222-4164-9A94-C0BDEF890900.jpeg

My purple pair arrived today and it has the same scratch, from the toebox all the way down to the toe cap, straight line. It's only noticeable if it hits the light at the right angle. Annoying but whatever.

Someone F'd up.

your lone pair came with a hoop?

I bought the hoop for $25 off someone on FB it just arrived at the same time :pimp:

Do they look better in person or on pic??? My pair suppose to arrive Friday finally. Damn shame my 1s got here faster than a order I placed a whole week ago

I like em better in person than pics..it’s really a great colorway

Back
Top Bottom