Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
2 weeks later...
kobe.JPG

And so I opened up what is supposed to be my purple pair, and it’s the firs!

Both of my packing slips have the jades but I ordered one pair of jades and one pair of purples.

I have an email out and will see what kind of resolution we can come with up.

Last edited:
Well bid was just accepted for $215 on SX for purples. Wanted around $200 but people kept bidding me up on all.

I think I’ll just stay with my Jade, Purple, and Black on Friday. I’ll still try for the other two below retail but buyers driving those bids up :angry:

Well bid was just accepted for $215 on SX for purples. Wanted around $200 but people kept bidding me up on all.

I think I’ll just stay with my Jade, Purple, and Black on Friday. I’ll still try for the other two below retail but buyers driving those bids up :angry:
Finite amount of pairs. We caught the brokebois at the right time though. These kids spend so much on the bots, proxies, cookgroups, etc they cant afford to hang on to squat. We clean em out. Everyone who matters wins lol.

Yeah I’m glad the seller shipped my fir’s .. didn’t wanna go the SX route again but whatever. Gave it a try even after their breaches... :smh:

Not sure which I wanna ball in.. Jade or Fir’s. Might wait a bit

purples growing on me

still prob not copping any, yes im being cheap and haven't even wore my POP's yet
Had to grab the Purps factoring we may not get any more CWs. Surprisingly rockin the POP's more than the Carpes, they really grew on me outta the blue considering it was the Carpes that pushed me to get em in the first place. Well that and that bomb *** Dicks coupon that was floating around lol.

Though i really appreciate the Purps am i the only one that thinks a translucent sole would've really set these joints off?

RemixPurps1NT.png

RemixPurps2NT.png

I’m not the biggest fan of translucent soles due to traction issues.

But something other than all white outsoles, similar to the black cw could have been much better

I can’t believe they are doing the chaos. Happy I unloaded my Ds pair in the winter. Paid for 2 Protros.

Back
Top Bottom